Mike Nolan Interview: Excited To Have Osi.

http://www.atlantafa...10-2ca37ec6e934

On Osi: I didn't know few things about him just watching the tape, his leadership ability has been surprise, he isan early bird, took young guys under his wings and they gravitate towards him and start working early.

On Banks: He is matured guy, takes things very seriously unlike some guys who take it is as fun some times. Only advantage he has got right now is maturity. Unfortunately he hadn't played long time and that shows up some times. Otherwise he is on the same page as other young guys.

On Trufant: He is a smart guy and thats why we drafted him. He is little bit behind, though Alford is doing a nice job here. Trufant is communicating with Tim Lewis daily and I have been told he is picking up fast. But, he is not there yet and some times the game can be faster on the field.

I liked the interview he is a pretty straight shooter doesnt let the hype influence him on guys like banks. Yes its a feel good story but hes got a long way to go.

Yes, I always listen to Mike Nolan interviews and he says it as it is and TD gets him the players he wants.

Bored, but I was wondering the other day how effective the pistol offense would have been for the falcons back when we had Vick, Dunn, and Ducket? Thoughts?

I wonder how effective your mom's birth control was after the failed abortion. Thoughts?

Sooooo glad to have Nolan at defensive coordinator( makes Rob Ryan look like a cartoon character), ya gotta believe he will get the most out of the guys he has.

Good hear Osi taking a leadership role with the younger guys.

We don't have to wait much longer to see Rob Ryan guaranteeing a win.. He is up week 1.

Sooooo glad to have Nolan at defensive coordinator( makes Rob Ryan look like a cartoon character), ya gotta believe he will get the most out of the guys he has.

Good hear Osi taking a leadership role with the younger guys.

one of the best days as a Falcons fan was the day they announced he was our guy. we weren't as aggressive as his defenses have been in the past but he has the secondary he needs and some very versatile and fast guys. if Jerry wakes up & gets it, one of our young pass rushers steps up & we stop missing tackles, we could be scary.

one of the best days as a Falcons fan was the day they announced he was our guy. we weren't as aggressive as his defenses have been in the past but he has the secondary he needs and some very versatile and fast guys. if Jerry wakes up & gets it, one of our young pass rushers steps up & we stop missing tackles, we could be scary.

Truth. We are one DT getting their **** together, and a decent pass rusher away from a formidable defense. If they all step up (however unlikely), we could be looking at a top 10-15 D.

"On Osi: I didn't know few things about him just watching the tape, his leadership ability has been surprise, he isan early bird, took young guys under his wings and they gravitate towards him and start working early."

Our Defense has lacked a true leader for a while now.

That brand of leadership is what everybody follows.

This is exactly what you want.

"On Osi: I didn't know few things about him just watching the tape, his leadership ability has been surprise, he isan early bird, took young guys under his wings and they gravitate towards him and start working early."

Our Defense has lacked a true leader for a while now.

That brand of leadership is what everybody follows.

This is exactly what you want.

Yeah, especially the defensive line. We probably need it with so many young guys on Roster.

Truth. We are one DT getting their **** together, and a decent pass rusher away from a formidable defense. If they all step up (however unlikely), we could be looking at a top 10-15 D.

I see Maponga #99 filling the pass rusher role. He's quick and strong, just needs time with guys like Osi and Spoon.

Edited by Bryan-_-

Trufant better step that game up.

C'mon, man. He's a rookie. You just can't expect him to be all-world this season. Just hope his natural athletic ability will overcome his inexperience and he'll be able to contribute something positive and not be a constant liability when he's out there.

C'mon, man. He's a rookie. You just can't expect him to be all-world this season. Just hope his natural athletic ability will overcome his inexperience and he'll be able to contribute something positive and not be a constant liability when he's out there.

Besides the fact he is only watching and participating in OTAs via an iPad. lol

The kid deserves some slack. He has to finish school first. He's doing the best he can from Washington.