Crazier Biatch?

Atlien 404

haven't seen tha movie but Jodi actually killed a guy in real llfe so I go with her.

I believe there's more to her story than just crazy b***** tho.I do believe she was mentally abused to the point of breaking, but yea, none of that deserves a death penalty.

The dude she killed comes off as a huge C**** stain to me, but again, there's no death penalty for that.

I just never bought the stories told by his friends that he was trying to dump her and she was stalking him.

FFS,he slept with her and took nude pics of her minutes before she killed the guy.I don't think he was really trying to get her out of his life, lol

i dont know if she was abused or not....all i know is she consented....and praised him for his creativity....eithr way....just tell me you dont like it and i'll stop......no need to butcher me

Im not defending what she did. Its indefensible.

But I just aint buying the stories people are saying about him either.

You have to watch yourself now. Crazy is getting close to the new normal.

Lilhoney or wfw?

Sorry I had to.

(I read but rarely post)

depending on the kind of crazy.

I would probably be more likely to pull a Jodi however, but thats mainly because I can actually have sex.

but if you are talking about the babbling, drooling type of crazy,like you expect to see in a NY trashcan, hands down to wht.