Ota Photo Snap Judgements/ Observations/ Questions

RYNE

http://www.atlantafa...c9-89c0053b5e93

There are some photos that are up on Atlantafalcons.com right now. Just by looking at them I notice a few things. Obviously I have no inside knowledge, but it is just what I observe...

#1 My god does Steven Jackson look good in the black and red. I am really really excited about this.

#2 Corey Peters looks like he has added a lot of weight.

#3 Why is Weatherspoon not practicing? They probably said but I must of missed it.

#4 #12 Sean Renfree looks like Matt Schaub

#5 There is a picture of Matt Ryan taking a shotgun snap, who is snapping him the ball? Joe Hawley NOT Peter Konz. IDK if that means anything, but it did jump out at me.

#6 Matt Ryan looks to be in great shape.

#7 Julio Jones looks like a beast as usual.

#8 Osi looks pretty good in the black and red as well.

#9 When you look at the photo of the offensive line you can see Baker has short arms lol. I think he played well last year, and am not worried about him at all... just thought it was funny.

#10 Where is Alford? I know Trufant is at school, I am assuming Alford is as well.

Looking at this pictures is getting me really excited for the season. I can not wait. We are going to be good barring major injuries.

Edited by RYNE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be toned like Steven Jackson........and then honey buns came into my life lol.

but anyway

#1 I agree

#2 Yeah hoping he was asked to put that on

#3 I'm guessing an injury

#4 Yes he does

#5 Hawley was taking snaps,but I think that is because he is a veteran and Konz has to earn it.

#6 Yes he does seem to be putting on a little more muscle

#7 Julio is....well Julio

#8 He does look pretty natural in the red and black

#9 T-rex arms are always hilarious

#10 He was there #23

053013_falcons_CC20.JPG

Edited by SavvyFalcon89

If he needed it I sure hope so.

Probably just a clean up and if so, he could

have a great season. (fresh knees)

Yeah it was nothing. It was about a week ago they said he and Nic would miss OTAs for very minor procedures. It was just a routine clean up. I only remember because of course TATF being TATF there were the people acting like the season was over already.

are OTA's open to public? will they be open and practicing this weekend?

Nope , closed.

If you marks think Joe Hawley is beating Peter Konz for the Center spot, than please leave this franchise alone and go buy some balls. I can't believe anyone would think Joe Hawley deserves to start? Have you guys not seen this moron play? He can't even catch a 4 yard pass in the FB position. Hawley has been fortunate enough that we haven't brought any competition till this year. Konz is starter. Enough said.

Corey Peters has turned into a monster. Easily 320. Steven Jackson is a freak and beast at the same time. There are not many humans that look like him naturally.

Finally, everyone else looks pretty good. I will admit Hawley looks a bit heavier but he is still the same freaking guy that did the freaking back wards cartwheel against the Giants in 2012.

http://www.atlantafa...c9-89c0053b5e93

There are some photos that are up on Atlantafalcons.com right now. Just by looking at them I notice a few things. Obviously I have no inside knowledge, but it is just what I observe...

#1 My god does Steven Jackson look good in the black and red. I am really really excited about this.

#2 Corey Peters looks like he has added a lot of weight.

#3 Why is Weatherspoon not practicing? They probably said but I must of missed it.

#4 #12 looks like Matt Schaub

#5 There is a picture of Matt Ryan taking a shotgun snap, who is snapping him the ball? Joe Hawley NOT Peter Konz. IDK if that means anything, but it did jump out at me.

#6 Matt Ryan looks to be in great shape.

#7 Julio Jones looks like a beast as usual.

#8 Osi looks pretty good in the black and red as well.

#9 When you look at the photo of the offensive line you can see Baker has short arms lol. I think he played well last year, and am not worried about him at all... just thought it was funny.

#10 Where is Alford? I know Trufant is at school, I am assuming Alford is as well.

Looking at this pictures is getting me really excited for the season. I can not wait. We are going to be good barring major injuries.

#12 is Sean Renfree and he does look like Schaub. Must be an ACC thing.

If you marks think Joe Hawley is beating Peter Konz for the Center spot, than please leave this franchise alone and go buy some balls. I can't believe anyone would think Joe Hawley deserves to start? Have you guys not seen this moron play? He can't even catch a 4 yard pass in the FB position. Hawley has been fortunate enough that we haven't brought any competition till this year. Konz is starter. Enough said.

Corey Peters has turned into a monster. Easily 320. Steven Jackson is a freak and beast at the same time. There are not many humans that look like him naturally.

Finally, everyone else looks pretty good. I will admit Hawley looks a bit heavier but he is still the same freaking guy that did the freaking back wards cartwheel against the Giants in 2012.

When did I say Hawley was beating anyone out for any position. I just thought it was interesting that Matt Ryan was taking shot gun snaps from him. Konz will be the center, Reynolds will be the guard

I used to be toned like Steven Jackson........and then honey buns came into my life lol.

but anyway

#1 I agree

#2 Yeah hoping he was asked to put that on

#3 I'm guessing an injury

#4 Yes he does

#5 Hawley was taking snaps,but I think that is because he is a veteran and Konz has to earn it.

#6 Yes he does seem to be putting on a little more muscle

#7 Julio is....well Julio

#8 He does look pretty natural in the red and black

#9 T-rex arms are always hilarious

#10 He was there #23

053013_falcons_CC20.JPG

oh.... I was looking for #23, i knew his number. Idk how I didn't see him.

I want a lot more pictures lol

tempIMG_7336--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

i think it's just the camera lens, he's standing next to Roddy and Roddy looks like a tub too.

No I am talking about Peters. He is standing next to Jerry in the photo I am talking about. And some dork is standing in the background

Edited by RYNE