Ewing 100%

DaSwat

Head coach Mike Smith updated a variety of areas during his time in front of the media Wednesday, and one of the notes he mentioned was the progression of second-year fullback Bradie Ewing.

A fifth-round selection by the Falcons during the 2012 NFL Draft out of Wisconsin, Ewing had a promising training camp before injuring his knee in the preseason, which put him on season-ending injured reserve.

Less than a year later, Smith said Ewing has nothing holding him back and he's ready to go.

"Bradie's made a very swift recovery from the ACL injury that he had during the season and he's way ahead of schedule," Smith said. "He's 100 percent. I think he's probably better now than he was when he got here in terms of his strength."

the guy can catch out of the back field, and that is something to make matt more dangerous.

and etc etc etc.

@ 0:50 Ewing catches. the next play he helps with making a block.

@ 1:26 nice catch and run.

@ 2:27 (look at the hole Ewing created)

@ 2:35 Ewing went to block and got the CB messed up. Ewing was open and he should have been thrown at to get them the first down....oh well Wilson wanted to go down the field.

@ 2:30 Ewing realizes the D-line is being blocked, so he goes after the back field to start blocking and helps to get their RB a few more yards. (something not seen much in college)

@ after that play Ewing goes Left to make a block for his RB to pick up a good bit of yardage.

@ 4:43 he tries to make a block and I think he does good. but the D read the run to the right and got the RB.

@ 5:37 you better watch what hole he makes. something we have been missing..just watch it

@ next play...something Matt loves to drop over. the kid can catch this is the reason people want bush....but we already have it on our team)

@ next play he made a block to allow his RB to get a couple yards.

@ 6:22 he fails on blocking....frst fail of the game

@ 7:10 SMH horrible again. messed it up to get the first down.

the guy can catch out of the back field, and that is something to make matt more dangerous.

and etc etc etc.

@ 0:50 Ewing catches. the next play he helps with making a block.

@ 1:26 nice catch and run.

@ 2:27 (look at the hole Ewing created)

@ 2:35 Ewing went to block and got the CB messed up. Ewing was open and he should have been thrown at to get them the first down....oh well Wilson wanted to go down the field.

@ 2:30 Ewing realizes the D-line is being blocked, so he goes after the back field to start blocking and helps to get their RB a few more yards. (something not seen much in college)

@ after that play Ewing goes Left to make a block for his RB to pick up a good bit of yardage.

@ 4:43 he tries to make a block and I think he does good. but the D read the run to the right and got the RB.

@ 5:37 you better watch what hole he makes. something we have been missing..just watch it

@ next play...something Matt loves to drop over. the kid can catch this is the reason people want bush....but we already have it on our team)

@ next play he made a block to allow his RB to get a couple yards.

@ 6:22 he fails on blocking....frst fail of the game

@ 7:10 SMH horrible again. messed it up to get the first down.

Nice, I like it

Nice, I like it

thank you. I been here for the off season. But rarely post. I really wanted to make a thread on this.(but something about you have to post a lot forbids me to)

There is a lot here,will honestly help team out a lot.

If Ewing has a solid year at FB our team will be greatly improved. I think Jackson will still have good burst at RB and we will be able to grind out the end of games and not have to worry about throwing on third down every time to keep the clock running...

thank you. I been here for the off season. But rarely post. I really wanted to make a thread on this.(but something about you have to post a lot forbids me to)

There is a lot here,will honestly help team out a lot.

You're almost there

Head coach Mike Smith updated a variety of areas during his time in front of the media Wednesday, and one of the notes he mentioned was the progression of second-year fullback Bradie Ewing.

A fifth-round selection by the Falcons during the 2012 NFL Draft out of Wisconsin, Ewing had a promising training camp before injuring his knee in the preseason, which put him on season-ending injured reserve.

Less than a year later, Smith said Ewing has nothing holding him back and he's ready to go.

"Bradie's made a very swift recovery from the ACL injury that he had during the season and he's way ahead of schedule," Smith said. "He's 100 percent. I think he's probably better now than he was when he got here in terms of his strength."

Was Ewing out there today since he is "100%" healthy? I don't recall seeing him. Let me look again

Guest Masbinacci

Was Ewing out there today since he is "100%" healthy? I don't recall seeing him. Let me look again

I did not, but that's such a short video. The video is very limited as well.

I did not, but that's such a short video. The video is very limited as well.

Yeah but I didn't see him in the photos either

What does this mean for Mike Cox???? I don't want to retire Mike Cox!!!!!

Mike Cox isn't even on the team. He was trying out for New York yesterday

Yeah but I didn't see him in the photos either

Mike Cox isn't even on the team. He was trying out for New York yesterday

I'm aware of this but like I said I don't want to retire Mike Cox. I think Mike Cox has a few years left in him. He gets knocked down but he always gets back up again.