Figna Go Wildin'

lilhoney

Its that time of the year boys. Gotdang was today a beauty. Only thing that kept me in today was a sprained ankle but hopefully the rest of this time before football kicks back in will be one big blur of shame and regret. LOL

We shall see and hopefully not remember.......

Its that time of the year boys. Gotdang was today a beauty. Only thing that kept me in today was a sprained ankle but hopefully the rest of this time before football kicks back in will be one big blur of shame and regret. LOL

We shall see and hopefully not remember.......

Easy girl, Lotta Crazies out there! Don't wanna see your photo on a milk carton.wink.png

LOL, Im too broke to go too far from home. It was somewhat of a joke post. I just plan on getting out more and not wasting so much time online. Talking football is kinda boring with no football.sad.png

Plus some old friends will be closer for th next month or so so I want to spend every minute I can with them.

But yea, I do plan on mixing some stuff up and meeting some new friends in the coming summer months.

You know, ribs, beer new tattoos . Walkin funny some mornings, lol all the cool kids are doing it!

LOL, Im too broke to go too far from home. It was somewhat of a joke post. I just plan on getting out more and not wasting so much time online. Talking football is kinda boring with no football.sad.png

Plus some old friends will be closer for th next month or so so I want to spend every minute I can with them.

But yea, I do plan on mixing some stuff up and meeting some new friends in the coming summer months.

You know, ribs, beer new tattoos . Walkin funny some mornings, lol all the cool kids are doing it!

Girl, we're gonna have to wash your mouth out with soap!laugh.png

Translation.... i tried to go toe to toe with shred, i made jackson go MIA, i even dared go up against WFW. But i bit of more than i can handle going up against "The saint beating, pie eating, smoke blazing, beer raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya’ll don’t like me you can kiss the Nights ***!"

Translation.... i tried to go toe to toe with shred, i made jackson go MIA, i even dared go up against WFW. But i bit of more than i can handle going up against "The saint beating, pie eating, smoke blazing, beer raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if ya’ll don’t like me you can kiss the Nights ***!"

You've obviously been watching a different program than the rest of us. She's got Shred & WFL salted and curing in her back shed, for a lil appetizer come the start of the season.laugh.png

Looks like donut's in denial

Denial about what?

Denial that i officially got snubbed in the top 10 list and you didn't even get a mentioned.

I won the interweb cookie, not you me!

You never count me out, That should be a sin. Im taking over like the falcons, the NFC South champions.

Denial about what?

Denial that i officially got snubbed in the top 10 list and you didn't even get a mentioned.

I won the interweb cookie, not you me!

You never count me out, That should be a sin. Im taking over like the falcons, the NFC South champions.

ALL BECAUSE OF MATT RYAN. The Falcons would be NOTHING without Ryan.