Cam Dropping Weight So His Butt Doesnt Look Like Kim K`s.

Trouble

Cam Newton said he didn’t need to be part of the conversation about the league’s fastest quarterback, a title which Michael Vick thinks he still owns.

But Newton has tried to streamline himself regardless, dropping 12 pounds from last season, down to 243.

He joked Wednesday that he needed to double-check that number after eating wings last night, but said the weight loss wasn’t necessarily designed to increase his mobility.

“It was just a personal goal that I set for myself,” Newton said. “I’m not going to go into what it really meant because looking at my body from afar you really couldn’t tell, . . .

“It’s just me challenging myself to have an edge going into the season.”

In a perfect world, Newton would be running it less, not more this year anyway.

The Panthers’ offense improved last year when they got away from as much read option, and leaned toward a more traditional run game (for a team with many running backs, what a concept).

He’s still capable of big plays, and the Panthers should utilize him.

But keeping him upright and throwing will be more important to their success, and having him focused on improving as a quarterback (whether nutritionally or otherwise) can’t be viewed as a negative.

12 pounds really isnt much unless he turned it into muscle. He could drop 12 pounds easy if its water weight.

But good for Cam. NYG 4 should be really happy this year. Now cam shouldn't look too silly in his fairy dress.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

hmmm its a tough question but atleast Vick has a couple winning seasons and playoff births under his belt.

Vick in his prime was a hard nut to crack. The BUCS just happened to have a defense that matched up well against his strengths.

Cam may get there, but it's quite apparent an attitude adjustment is gonna be required on his part.

Vick was probably Cams ideal going to school. Vick had immense talent. But was a lazy. non learning, egomaniac who thought he was the entire team.

Cam isnt even the team caption. But Cam is a huge framed guy that makes him sturdy add in his talent and he is dangerous. But his attitude is still kinda immature vs some of the big name QB`s.

Vick at this point of his career is lucky to even have a job. Cam needs o get his stuff together and become the leader of the team. Finishing the end of the season strong doesn't matter. He need to atleast make a solid run at playoff contention.

I get Pox to stop making every little thread about Cam and now the rival fans can't help themselves.

For a QB that's "overrated" he gets a lot of attention from rivals.

Soon there will be a thread made about Cam's breakfast juice not having pulp.