My One Question About Seattle- Atlanta

WOR

All I see is the Seahawks are amazing. Russell Wilson is the future blah, blah, blah. All of this from the same people that diss the Falcons all dayyyy long.

What have the Seahawks done in 1 year that the Falcons havent? We beat Seattle....

Everyone says we get downgraded because we havent won in the playoffs. Last time I checked neither have the Seahawks....

Not to mention they are known PED users.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple answer is they aren't Atlanta. As much as certain people would like to think it doesn't exist , there really is a certain way we are portrayed in the media. It's like a movie and our roll , probably until we win a Superbowl , will be like this.

Simple answer is they aren't Atlanta. As much as certain people would like to think it doesn't exist , there really is a certain way we are portrayed in the media. It's like a movie and our roll , probably until we win a Superbowl , will be like this.

Oh how I long for the day when the media doesnt try to sway and manipulate the public with their biased opinions. Just report the news and facts. Guys like Warren Sapp have no business being on TV.

Even if we win a superbowl the media will try to say things like

"Well, wait and see if they can win two"

or

"This was a down year in the league"

The playoff failures are bad and we need to get over the hump, but the one thing the media NEVER mentions is we always got knocked out by eventual Super Bowl champions or teams. It isnt like we lost to the scrubs. Every team we lost to wasnt beaten by any NFC team in the playoffs.

Even if we win a superbowl the media will try to say things like

"Well, wait and see if they can win two"

or

"This was a down year in the league"

The Braves really screwed Atlanta over in the newage of media. Were known as Chokelanta.

It is bull ish. The past has no impact on the future as far as sports are concerned. Just look at the Saints and Jets. Once complete ****, they turned it around, and now are back to poop.

The Seahawks beat the Saints in the playoffs a few years ago when they won their division with a losing record. In Fact, other than last season, the Seahawks have not had a winning season since 2007.

But their GM and front office is better than ours. lolololol

The thing to keep in mind with the West is that KaperVick and

Russell are young players who have not yet played 2 full seasons.

The true test of a QB comes in the 3rd and 4th seasons.

The league has all of your traits and tendancies well documented.

Coach Hairball made the correct decesion to switch QB's so he could

blindside the league,,,,,,,,,,(what ever it takes baby) and naturally this

comment indicates that the QB contro in SF is not yet over.

If Kapervick goes bust in 2 years and the Chiefs obtain success with

Smith,, ol Hairball will be out of a Job.

Personally, I look for the Rams to start making some noise and

Carson Palmer has finally found a home.

I also look for Coughlin to be axed this year, but that is a tough guess.

Oh how I long for the day when the media doesnt try to sway and manipulate the public with their biased opinions. Just report the news and facts. Guys like Warren Sapp have no business being on TV.

Warren Sapp could've been an honorable, useful analyst ... instead he's just a nuthugging dirtbag that spends half his time bashing on the Falcons

Seattle has never one anything either. They have one good year and the media is all over them.

We have 5 good years in a row and still get dismissed and ignored. It is quite curious.

Seattle is lucky they have Northern CA, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington as their market. That is the only reason they get all this love. The Falcons get screwed by only having GA and half of Alabama as their market. The Media doesnt respect us cause they just pass us off as a small market team. Screw them.

Name me 5 teams that have been consistently good over the last 5 years other than the Falcons.

Patriots, Giants, Packers, Ravens, ????

Yes they all have rings and they should get more respect than us. No one will debate that. It would just be nice to get "some" respect. Even a small iota. Hardly anyone in the NFL is consistent. It is extremely difficult. We deserve some props.

But were Falcons fans, that will never happen.

The playoff failures are bad and we need to get over the hump, but the one thing the media NEVER mentions is we always got knocked out by eventual Super Bowl champions or teams. It isnt like we lost to the scrubs. Every team we lost to wasnt beaten by any NFC team in the playoffs.

Everytime I see some idiot talking about our playoff performance I point that out... we weren't losing to the Redskins, or the Texans, or w/e... we were losing to Super Bowl teams / champs. Period.