I Had A Horrible Nightmare

We didn't sign Ryan to a new contract at the same time that Tampa released Freeman. 1st game of the season Freeman walks out a Falcon starter.

I seriously woke up after the first snap because I was vomiting beer in my dream. I was covered in sweat when I woke up.

Horrible.

Back to sleep.

Y'all have better dreams than I do. Last night dreamed my cat was throwing knives at me.

I always have farked up dreams myself. One I can remember recently was an ex-girlfriend was a super villain or something and kept trying to kill me. Something about getting to this rowboat was the only way to save myself. lol

I always have farked up dreams myself. One I can remember recently was an ex-girlfriend was a super villain or something and kept trying to kill me. Something about getting to this rowboat was the only way to save myself. lol

Glad you didn't end up in Cuba in a row boat from Miami. LOL

sometimes the tv influences my dreams,I read a book about how to almost wake up and take control of your nightmares,can't remember what the title was,but it works.So instead of some nameless evil hurting my family and not being able to do anything,I can come back to consciousness a little,recognize it is a dream and totally destroy whatever.......never have a return of that particular nightmare.try writing them down right after waking up if you can.