Playoff Predictions 2013

alwaysfallforward

Yeah, yeah, yeah it's too early I know. The list is subject to change, with future signings and news. But let's have some fun for now...............................NFC 1 49ers 2 Bears 3 Falcons 4 Giants 5 Seahawks 6 Panthers....AFC 1 Texans 2 Bengals 3 Broncos 4 Bills 5 Colts 6 Chiefs...........WC round:KC over DEN(UPSET!) BUF over IND...SEA over NYG ATL over CAR...................DIV round:HOU over KC BUF over CIN...SF over SEA CHI over ATL...CHAMPIONSHIPS:HOU over BUF..SF over CHI...Superbowl..SF over HOU........................Niners are taking it this year, in my opinion, they look great though many hear don't want to admit it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah, yeah it's too early I know. The list is subject to change, with future signings and news. But let's have some fun for now...............................NFC 1 49ers 2 Bears 3 Falcons 4 Giants 5 Seahawks 6 Panthers....AFC 1 Texans 2 Bengals 3 Broncos 4 Bills 5 Colts 6 Chiefs...........WC round:KC over DEN(UPSET!) BUF over IND...SEA over NYG ATL over CAR...................DIV round:HOU over KC BUF over CIN...SF over SEA CHI over ATL...CHAMPIONSHIPS:HOU over BUF..SF over CHI...Superbowl..SF over HOU........................Niners are taking it this year, in my opinion, they look great though many hear don't want to admit it.

i always wait till preseason

as of now

dont see bears getting a 2 seed

dont see bears beating Pack out in that div

dont think Niners will be all that, whole offseason for D Cords to study the zone read

dont see Car making Playoffs with that horrid secondary in a div with Saints and Falcons

Chiefs .... Maybe

Bills.... unlikely

Bills Taking Div from T Brady ????

yea right lol

Right now

today

My Super Bowl Pick would be

Broncos vs Falcons

NFC East - Washington

NFC South - Atlanta

NFC North - Green Bay

NFC West - Seattle

NFC WC - San Fran New Orleans

AFC East - New England

AFC North - Cinci

AFC South - Indy

AFC West - Denver

AFC WC - Kansas City Houston

Super Bowl - Washington vs Cinci

Worst team in the world is Jacksonville

Most over hyped - Minnesota.

Same ole same ole - Charlotte Panthers.

Best team not to make the playoffs - Tampa bay.

Biggest name fired (coach) Coughlin, after the season

Biggest name fired (Player) Vick , during the season

Five new playoff teams over last year seems reasonable, but my picks would be the Steelers, Chargers, Saints, Giants, and Lions.

as of now

dont think Niners will be all that, whole offseason for D Cords to study the zone read

dont see Car making Playoffs with that horrid secondary in a div with Saints and Falcons

Chiefs .... Maybe

Bills.... unlikely

yea right lol

Right now

today

Broncos vs Falcons

Bears look pretty good with their schedule, I think adding Bushrod will make them better offensively. The Pack definitely own them, but this year their schedule favors them...Pack has to face SF and ATL, CHI gets STL and NO...Pack have to travel to BAL and CIN, CHI gets them at home...Pack have owned the Bears lately, but every now and then the Bears have had a few plays go their way and won..I think it's just the Bears year to finally barely win one and split them, and Bears will take division..................Niners were a good team before the zone read, it's not as if they depend entirely on it, plus I'd be shocked if it gets stopped this year. Played better, perhaps but it isn't some offense with a formula to shut down, it works if executed well like any traditional offense, and at times better...............Panthers went 3-1 versus the Saints/Falcons(and almost 4-0) because those teams couldn't stop THEIR offense, the divisional opponent that appears to give them issues is the Bucs, due to their good tackling and run D........................................Bills have a top defense, and Stevie Johnson, good run game...this could be their year. Pats I think are in for a disappointing year with the loss of their top receivers, of course if anybody can overcome adversity it's NE, but I just don't see it.

Five new playoff teams over last year seems reasonable, but my picks would be the Steelers, Chargers, Saints, Giants, and Lions.

Typically it's 5-6 new ones. Giants I agree with, Saints perhaps could get in, I think Panthers will be better though. Lions, perhaps if they can have a run game w/Bush....Pitts/SD I doubt it. SD is not what they used to be, Pitts D should still be good, but their offense will suffer w/o Wallace.

as of now

Chiefs .... Maybe

Bills.... unlikely

yea right lol

Right now

today

Broncos vs Falcons

Like we would expect anything DIFFERENT coming from you.rolleyes.gif

If Freeman can get his confidence back and not let the fact that he's most likely playing for his starting job or ****, maybe even his career. The Bucs could be very good if not dangerous this year. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what they can do with everything they've been able to do these last couple of years. NFCS teams have definitely been making the right moves to be competitive in the NFC for years to come.

If Freeman can get his confidence back and not let the fact that he's most likely playing for his starting job or ****, maybe even his career. The Bucs could be very good if not dangerous this year. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what they can do with everything they've been able to do these last couple of years. NFCS teams have definitely been making the right moves to be competitive in the NFC for years to come.

Agreed, but I'm certainly not gonna hold my breath! He's giving us no indication that he can play consistently good for an entire season...........and he's never even been in a playoff game.

as of now

Chiefs .... Maybe

Bills.... unlikely

yea right lol

Right now

today

Broncos vs Falcons

We had a worst Secondary last year with a Dline that doesn't have Star and Short on it. Still we should have been 4-0 vs Saints and Falcons. We will see how that plays out this year.

Agreed, but I'm certainly not gonna hold my breath! He's giving us no indication that he can play consistently good for an entire season...........and he's never even been in a playoff game.

Yeah, there is that. I can't help but to pull for the kid. He's a fellow Wildcat so I guess I am a little bias. I seen every game he played in College a lot of them in person so I know he has what it takes and then some. Since he's went to Tampa I haven't had a chance to actually see for myself if it's his mechanics, ability, or just plan old poor decision making? My guess is a little of each? I'd like to be able to see him play live again. Kid can light it up when he's on. He was recruited by Nebraska but they wanted him to play Tight End but Mr. Freeman wanted his boy to be a NFL QB so Ron Prince was able to get him to come to K-State. Still not sure how they pulled that off without Coach Snyder being there at the time?

Edited by 1st&420

We had a worst Secondary last year with a Dline that doesn't have Star and Short on it. Still we should have been 4-0 vs Saints and Falcons. We will see how that plays out this year.

shoulda's mean ****.

let me get this right...

you got Bucs finishing ahead of Falcons

but my SB pick is Homer

LMAO

what a joke

Just in response to the crap I see you post here constantly. Would I put money on the BUCS finishing above the Falcons? Of course not! But then again, I'm not gonna pick them to win the Super Bowl either, in fact, at this point I wouldn't pick ANY team to do it. But.....leave it to you to say the Falcons will be there when Training Camp is still nearly 60 days away.rolleyes.gif