So The Draft Has Been Officially Moved.

Guest fibonacci

Guest Masbinacci

http://www.nj.com/sports/nfldraft/index.ssf/2013/05/nfl_draft_moved_back_to_may_in.html

NEW YORK -- The NFL draft is moving to May next year.

The league officially announced today that the 2014 edition will be held May 8-10 at Radio City Music Hall because of a scheduling conflict in April at the venue. The NFL has yet to decide on dates for drafts in 2015 and beyond.

Commissioner Roger Goodell had said last week he expected the event to permanently move to May from late April, when Radio City is hosting an Easter show. The league is contemplating other venues for future drafts, including the possibility of holding it somewhere other than New York City.

The last time the entire draft took place in May was 1984.

The NFL says there will be no significant changes in the dates for other offseason events next year.

I would love for them to move it somewhere other than New York. I am sick of the New York fans, year after year. I'd like to hear another teams fans boo every single draft pick.

Agreed. Tired of seeing a room full of Jets fans. Why are they there anyway? They're 1 step to having their team moved to another city.

Guest Masbinacci

The worlds most watched sporting draft which had been held in the same place on the same dates for how many years in a row now... Just happens to have a scheduling conflict? Whos the guy who overbooked that one?!

Come on now

I was wondering that also

Guest Masbinacci

My downside to moving the NFL Draft date to May is the likelihood that the announcement of the NFL season schedule will also be moved to a later date.

I hope your wrong.

If we keep the same times of training..... The falcons will be fine. While 90% of the other teams will be pushing it...... And that might cause a problem.