Running Back Fa Or Trade

I was just thinking, with Green Bay picking up both Lacy and Franklin in the draft! They're either going to trade or release 27 y/o James Starks (6'2 218) or 24 y/o Alex Green (6'0 225). How would you feel about bringing in one of these backs pretty cheap to add some physicality to the run game, and compliment Jackson or Rodgers. I really think Starks would get a whole lot better and remain a lot healthier benefiting from a 3-back system! Thoughts?

I was just thinking, with Green Bay picking up both Lacy and Franklin in the draft! They're either going to trade or release 27 y/o James Starks (6'2 218) or 24 y/o Alex Green (6'0 225). How would you feel about bringing in one of these backs pretty cheap to add some physicality to the run game, and compliment Jackson or Rodgers. I really think Starks would get a whole lot better and remain a lot healthier benefiting from a 3-back system! Thoughts?

Can either one bulk up and play DT?

Both those guys would want to play, so coming here probably wouldn't be an option. I do think we need to find a backup other than Snelling, Jason had his chance against SF after Turner went down. Our running game tanked in the second half. If Wingo shows something, maybe he can fill in for Jackson.