I Truly Believe That I Am Sexy

SEXY is a feeling and an attitude. I have seen attractive people who are not sexy at all and less attractive people who light a fire under me.

And by sexy I do NOT mean sexually attractive as in having a sexual desire for. Most of the people I find sexy are girls, and Im not the least bit sexually attracted to any girl.

I think amy Schumer is sexy. She is pretty, but not in any jaw dropping way. But she is certainly sexy.

I think this girl is very plain looking, but her smile is very sexy

stop+girl+arizona.gif

As for your question, yea, I think Im sexy and I think Im about as normal looking as I can be. You might look at me if you see me out and about but Im not gonna draw a crowd. But Im sexy because Im confident, friendly and flirty. I try to make nice people feel good about themselves and everyone thinks thats sexy when the charm is turned toward them.

Basically, yea, I got it and I know it, lol.

Edited by lilhoney

SEXY is a feeling and an attitude. I have seen attractive people who are not sexy at all and less attractive people who light a fire under me.

And by sexy I do NOT mean sexually attractive as in having a sexual desire for. Most of the people I find sexy are girls, and Im not the least bit sexually attracted to any girl.

I think amy Schumer is sexy. She is pretty, but not in any jaw dropping way. But she is certainly sexy.

stop+girl+arizona.gif

As for your question, yea, I think Im sexy and I think Im about as normal looking as I can be. You might look at me if you see me out and about but Im not gonna draw a crowd. But Im sexy because Im confident, friendly and flirty. I try to make nice people feel good about themselves and everyone thinks thats sexy when the charm is turned toward them.

Interesting take, I suppose certain traits are sexy but for me it's not about confidence. When I say sexy, I mean sexually attractive. Sexy is a subjective thing, I think it's most important for a person to think they're sexy. Most chicks that think I'm sexy have long hair fetishes, like my girlfriend. It's a different type of look, most aren't into it but when I look in the mirror I think "alright, your doing good in the body department"

Interesting take, I suppose certain traits are sexy but for me it's not about confidence. When I say sexy, I mean sexually attractive. Sexy is a subjective thing, I think it's most important for a person to think they're sexy. Most chicks that think I'm sexy have long hair fetishes, like my girlfriend. It's a different type of look, most aren't into it but when I look in the mirror I think "alright, your doing good in the body department"

to me, like I said, sexy and sexually stimulating are two different things.

Sexy to me is just representing yourself well, Sexually stimulating is, well,ever changing. LOL. Right place wrong beer maybe.

something like long hair is subjective for men and women. Its all in how they carry it. I could probably have a fetish for anything if the situation is right. Then 10 minutes later I would be " what the **** was I thinking?" lol

One example of long hair me likey however would be peter steele. But without the facial hair. Facial hair is ALWAYS a deal breaker with me.

I think sexy does not need fade with age either. I think Helen Mirren has it in ridiculous amounts at 67.

stop+girl+arizona.gif

Agreed. Beauty and Sex Appeal are two distinctively different qualities. I think Amy is funny, so it makes her kinda sexy. The example I always use is Jessica Simpson. A beautiful woman, yet to me, has the sex appeal of a sheep, excluding Montana and New Zealand ;)

Am I sexy? To some, maybe, to my wife, possibly, to the young hotness at work...hopefully, lol

stop+girl+arizona.gif

I agree to a point. I've always thought that Jennifer Love Hewitt was attractive, bordering on beautiful, but when she is smiling she is smoking hot

5815984120_301beac67a.jpg

to me, like I said, sexy and sexually stimulating are two different things.

Sexy to me is just representing yourself well, Sexually stimulating is, well,ever changing. LOL. Right place wrong beer maybe.

something like long hair is subjective for men and women. Its all in how they carry it. I could probably have a fetish for anything if the situation is right. Then 10 minutes later I would be " what the **** was I thinking?" lol

One example of long hair me likey however would be peter steele. But without the facial hair. Facial hair is ALWAYS a deal breaker with me.

I think sexy does not need fade with age either. I think Helen Mirren has it in ridiculous amounts at 67.

Well for me, how they carry it is nothing. Probably just because I'm a guy, if a chick is hot I don't care how they carry themselves, they're sexy.

Well, I never said sexiness is the most important thing. Certainly there are more important things to me than how I look, but it's good to like what you see in the mirror.

I'd say attractive or handsome at this stage. Not necessarily sexy. I like the gray thing that's happening a whole lot, my muscles are really looking good. I was always a cute type with a six pack up until about 28 or so. Started with the sexiness closer to 30. Now with the 30's starting to wane, I just kinda like where I'm going.

Its good to see that you like your appearance in a time when so many don't. I think too many concentrate on the appearance of others rather than themselves. I may be sexy, I prefer classy...lol.

You're a fun poster. A lot of your topics are far more thought provoking, than you get credit for. Thank you for this one, its interesting to delve into one's own psyche.

I'd say attractive or handsome at this stage. Not necessarily sexy. I like the gray thing that's happening a whole lot, my muscles are really looking good. I was always a cute type with a six pack up until about 28 or so. Started with the sexiness closer to 30. Now with the 30's starting to wane, I just kinda like where I'm going.

Its good to see that you like your appearance in a time when so many don't. I think too many concentrate on the appearance of others rather than themselves. I may be sexy, I prefer classy...lol.

You're a fun poster. A lot of your topics are far more thought provoking, than you get credit for. Thank you for this one, its interesting to delve into one's own psyche.

Good to hear you like where your going. A lot of people let other's view of them define their opinion of the way they look, which is why they are unhappy about their own appearance.................Thanks for the compliment, glad you liked it. Some of my topics are meant to be thought provoking, but this one was just meant to be funny, lol. It went in a different direction, but many threads do I guess.