What Time Does The Parade Start Today? Is Anybody Going?

Anybody know? I would love to meet up with some of the die hard TATF posters? It should be a lot of fun. All I know is it starts at City Hall and ends at the Dome where Blank will unveil the trophy. I'm not sure of the start time though and couldn't find it online.

What do you mean what parade? The five back to back winning season parade! It seems that's all yall care about around here. I keep hearing this is the greatest run in Falcon history because of the back to backs.

Neither the Giants, Packers, Aints or Steelers can claim five straight back to backs since 2008, yet all four of em won a Lombardi during that period. While they were winning rings we were going 1-4 in the playoffs, with the lone win coming on a last minute FG against SEA in 2012. At home.

Screw five straight back to backs. The Hawks can claim that from 08-12. The Braves can claim 10 back to backs from 96-05. Neither of em won a championship during those streaks. The Falcons' five back to backs are about as anti-climatic and fulfilling as those to me.

Twenty years from now no one will care about our back to back prowess if it doesn't culminate in a ring. I want a ring now. I'm gonna show up at the Dome and smash that trophy as soon as Blank unveils it.

I don't think anyone disagrees with you, we all want a ring, and winning seasons aren't good enough. That said, as a fellow multi-decade Falcons fan, you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater, we have the perspective to know this is the best it's ever been, and this is the regime that has the best chance of getting us where we want to be.

We can appreciate what we have, while still expecting more.

Anybody know? I would love to meet up with some of the die hard TATF posters? It should be a lot of fun. All I know is it starts at City Hall and ends at the Dome where Blank will unveil the trophy. I'm not sure of the start time though and couldn't find it online.

What do you mean what parade? The five back to back winning season parade! It seems that's all yall care about around here. I keep hearing this is the greatest run in Falcon history because of the back to backs.

Neither the Giants, Packers, Aints or Steelers can claim five straight back to backs since 2008, yet all four of em won a Lombardi during that period. While they were winning rings we were going 1-4 in the playoffs, with the lone win coming on a last minute FG against SEA in 2012. At home.

Screw five straight back to backs. The Hawks can claim that from 08-12. The Braves can claim 10 back to backs from 96-05. Neither of em won a championship during those streaks. The Falcons' five back to backs are about as anti-climatic and fulfilling as those to me.

Twenty years from now no one will care about our back to back prowess if it doesn't culminate in a ring. I want a ring now. I'm gonna show up at the Dome and smash that trophy as soon as Blank unveils it.

God you are such a whiny *****. I know I'm new here, but out of every poster, even Swift, you have got to be the most negative *** I've seen. At least the other people troll and it's obvious - I think you really believe the **** you say. This is the best the franchise has ever had it - we're signing superstars like SJax, we're bringing in amazing talent, we have the best QB in franchise history.... and you're whining.

You must be a ton of fun during the holidays. I take it you're the one who gets drunk and ****** about how nobody cares about the family anymore and how so and so is just a failure?

My best case scenario for parade.

Falcons win a SB with Banks on the team. The Brian Banks accuser comes to the parade and gets run over.

And FFS1970 gets run over also because he's protesting the parade since the OLine and DLine weren't up to snuff in his opinion. He will be the guy holding up the "Bring back Dahl!" and "We should've kept BVG!" signs

parade_of_fools_1.jpg

laugh.pnglaugh.png ...a classic thread & QFT.

Enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day TATF... off to get some BBQ

Cheap shot from overseas. I think this Denmark guy isn't what he pretends wink.png

You either don't like Canada, in which case, I don't trust those floppy headed canucks and their syrup either...

Or you don't like LGBTs, which makes me sad sad.png

I'm just messing with you ..

I have no problem with Canadians. Nor do I have a problem with LGBT's right to be who they are ...

And for the record ... I don't have a problem with clowns either ...

tumblr_lt2nksfgq91qkdrz3o1_400.gif

So how do you suggest we win the Super Bowl by not having successful seasons??..I think only one team per year can win the Lombardi so the odds are at best 1/32...to be put in the position to have a chance the past few years has been great as a fan

crap1_zps319374a2.gif

People should celebrate the positive instead of the continued whining about the negative ...

it's been an awesome few years. No denying that. And if you do deny it you are missing the whole point of being a fan. Games like the Hawks game was incredible as a stand alone moment. Was euphoric. So yea, we didn't get to the big one. Get over it. Move on. Look forward to next year. It's been long enough.

Count yourself lucky, you guys don't have to deal with being relegated from the division like 'soccer'.. That $hit hurts man.

Getting the VLT at the end of this season would cap off all we've been building to, but i won't be calling for heads if we don't get it. Have some perspecitve, and oh... Grow up.