Happy Birthday Supes!

Thanks, folks! I appreciate the wishes. I turned 61 today, a senior citizen indeed!

No party planned. I'll spend today working on my old pontoon boat I'm rebuilding and my lady will join me this evening for a dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and then the movie 'Star Trek, Into Darkness' in 3D. That will be my birthday celebration.

Can't wait for the season to get here. Don't know how many 'toons I'll be able to crank out this year, but me and Gritz have discussed one for the opener vs. Saints down in Nawlins. Gotta cover that one! Like Gritz, I think we'll go maybe 10-6 this year but be a better football team. And as we've seen, even 9-7 can get you a Lombardi!

I hope you all are having a great Memorial Day and don't forget to have a moment of silence (before you dig into the BBQ!) for the warriors and heroes that are no longer of this earth.

Supes

Thanks, folks! I appreciate the wishes. I turned 61 today, a senior citizen indeed!

No party planned. I'll spend today working on my old pontoon boat I'm rebuilding and my lady will join me this evening for a dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and then the movie 'Star Trek, Into Darkness' in 3D. That will be my birthday celebration.

Can't wait for the season to get here. Don't know how many 'toons I'll be able to crank out this year, but me and Gritz have discussed one for the opener vs. Saints down in Nawlins. Gotta cover that one! Like Gritz, I think we'll go maybe 10-6 this year but be a better football team. And as we've seen, even 9-7 can get you a Lombardi!

I hope you all are having a great Memorial Day and don't forget to have a moment of silence (before you dig into the BBQ!) for the warriors and heroes that are no longer of this earth.

Supes

New Star Trek was great. I really liked it. Enjoy your night out.

Supes

I thought 65 was senior citizen...lol Anyways, glad you stopped in man.

Supes

Happy Birthday man it sounds like you got a good day planned. I hope it is a good one for you. You and Gritz need to come back more often wether you post cartoons or not. Both are great posters with good input.

Again have a great one!