Exciting Day In Buford Ga

Atlien 404

Did you get any vids or shots with your phone?

i wish...happened to fast ....another witness followed the guy for a few miles and videod it on his phone....says hes gonna send it to the local news station...so be on the look out Edited by relax here comes s.jax

i wish...happened to fast ....another witness followed the guy for a few miles and videod it on his phone....says hes gonna send it to the local news station...so be on the look out

Ill have to see if it ends up on YouTube.

Guest Masbinacci

I saw one, one day.

I Don't have my phone anymore. But once it was over the guy went off running. So i started to record. Well they got him and was putting him back in the car..... Well i was about to turn off my camera and go through a green light. When all of a sudden this Covington cop comes flying up, hits the small foot triangle median thingy. His hub caps go flying.

And my wife and i just look at each other and laugh. Biggest, latest reaction of any cop i have ever seen.

so im filling up the tank at quicktrip.....and witnesses the tail end of a high speed chase

car comes flyin down buford dam road hitting cars and kicking up dust.....until he is eventually cornored by about 15 police cars

no lie

NOW we know where WFL's been!laugh.png