Wow

I wasn't saying he was going to do that this year. Just found it amazing. How many times have you ever seen 1 guy get 6 sacks in 1 game?

I understand you bored and 2 ready for the season to start...........ill leave that there.....cause im wit you but...you not gone get nowhere wit this topic

so no one is concerned osi didn't get his numbers because of the DL in NY, which is more targeted than Atlanta's? What if Osi was a product of the system?

It's a concern but he is on the team so what does it matter. We support and there are factors that show he may not have been a product of the line.

There are concerns with most players.

Do you have a concern that Elam can't pick up where Reed left off?

Do you have a concern that Flacco can do well without Boldin?

Arthur Brown....blah blah blah etc.

It's no point the way I see it and at this point I support a productive DE, no matter what situation he was in. We got him and we hope for the best!

2007? HAD?

SOUND GOOD BRUH...

But this is a what have you done for me lately league.

Only 2013 matter here.

He's a stat digger. Let him have his fun.

Not sure if he remembers, but Chuck Smith got five sacks against the Aints in 1997. And that wasn't against Winston Justice. That was against the All Pro, Hall of Famer, Wille Roaf.

If Osi racks up six sacks against a scrub this year, it won't be that he made a living on a scrub, it will be Dimi is a genius. Trust me.

It's crazy how probably the oldest member on the board acts the most like a child. LOL. It's hilarious reading this guy's posts.

If you're talking about me I am nowhere near the oldest member on this board. Not even close.

Now what part of my post is not a fact? Here it is again:

Chuck Smith got five sacks against the Aints in 1997. And that wasn't against Winston Justice. That was against the All Pro, Hall of Famer, Wille Roaf.

If Osi racks up six sacks against a scrub this year, it won't be that he made a living on a scrub, it will be Dimi is a genius.

If you're talking about me I am nowhere near the oldest member on this board. Not even close.

Now what part of my post is not a fact? Here it is again:

Chuck Smith got five sacks against the Aints in 1997. And that wasn't against Winston Justice. That was against the All Pro, Hall of Famer, Wille Roaf.

If Osi racks up six sacks against a scrub this year, it won't be that he made a living on a scrub, it will be Dimi is a genius.

funny thing is I never questioned the validity or possible lack of validity of your post.

I just think you act silly to be so old. If you aint the oldest then you are close or near the top.

Edited by ATLFalcons11

I'm pretty sure Chuck Smith's sack total for the game you are referring to was 3.5 or 4. If I'm not mistaken, Smith never picked up more than that in a single game.

Well you're mistaken. Trust me. Ask 567 the stat man.

I even heard Willie Roaf in a radio interview a few months ago, answering the question "who was your nemesis"?

His answer was Chuck Smith. He talked about how embarassed he was that Chuck racked five up on him in that game. In New Orleans. Before his fans.

Buddy wasn't some rook either. He went to his fourth Pro Bowl that year and had already been on two All Pro teams. He went to seven more Pro Bowls after that season and made another All Pro team. He was inducted into the HoF last year.

I remember the game vividly. Even as senile as I'm accused of being. rolleyes.gif