Unofficial Schedule Prediction Thread.

WEEK 1 @ Saints - W 34-31 (I think we come out strong and win this one in close, heartbreaking manner and silence the **** out of the dome)

Week 2 vs Rams - W 28-24(I think this is the game where Bradford shows he is the real deal, and I think the Rams will be running on all cylinders by this point but still do not have the strength to contain Julio, SJax, Tony G and Roddy.

Week 3 @ Dolphins - L 20-28 (I think Mike Smith comes out with a conservative gameplan against a team we are clearly better than, and gets surprised by their abilities. We probably drop from #2 to #6 in power rankings or lower as most people underestimate us.

Week 4 vs Pats - W 24-21 (They come in the dome and Nolan comes up with his usual plan to stop these elite passers from tearing our D up. Goodman has a field-day with a sack, FF and 3 TFL.

Week 5 vs Jets W 38-14 (I think Geno will need to get in a rhythm and I think he'll do well until he comes to the ATL dome and can't take it under the pressure of having to keep our offense. He throws a TD with two INTs.

BYE

Week 7 vs Bucs - W 35-17 (Josh Freeman has a good day, but ultimately the team's defense collapses and fails as a whole)

Week 8 @ Arizona - W 41-15 (Skyrocket through the power rankings, Arizona looks awful more than we look good, and of course collapse a week later)

Week 9 @ Carolina - L 24-27 (Streak ends here, Panthers always have our **** number and stupid sexy Cam does that stupid Superman dance that we all hate. Probably lose by one or multiple scores)

Week 10 vs Seattle - W 24-20 (They try to get revenge, but people start to realize they're overrated)

Week 11 @ Bucs - W 38-20(Sweep the Bucs and Saints, miss on the Panthers)

Week 12 vs Saints L 28-24 (Lose in heartbreaking manner, I rage and throw my TV remote out the window and everyone demands Mike Smith be fired. We drop 38 spots in Power Rankings and are transferred to the CFL power rankings instead.)

Week 13 @ Bills W 31-17

Week 14 @ GB L 21-27 (We'll get our revenge for the playoff game in the playoffs)

Week 15 vs Redskins W 35-24 (Handle business, break their playoff hopes)

Week 16 @ San Fran W 31-24 (This time, the refs don't ******* give them the game)

Week 17 vs Panthers W (31-24) (Not losing twice)

Final record: 12-4 Lose to the Packers, Bucs and Panthers and pretty much handle everyone else. Still are underestimated going into the playoffs.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo i want to play

WEEK 1 @ Saints - L 28-27 (close game but **** its hard to beat a good team and the super dome refs)

Week 2 vs Rams - W 38-24

Week 3 @ Dolphins - W 34-24

Week 4 vs Pats - L 42-27 (i'll be real here trufant and alford( if he wins nickel) will get toasted this game, but thats ok its a learning experience.

Week 5 vs Jets W 38-14

BYE

Week 7 vs Bucs - W 35-30 (Stacked D, Stacked O except at QB. this team should be much improved but lately we seem to have their number.)

Week 8 @ Arizona - W 28-13

Week 9 @ Carolina - L 24-27 (i have killa cam sweeping us but only because we rest starters week 17. week 9 he pulls out a win in a close game)

Week 10 vs Seattle - W 41-38(all offense this time but we pull it out Roddy gets 200yards and 2tds on sherman lol

Week 11 @ Bucs - W 23-21

Week 12 vs Saints W 38-17 ( we go up early and dont play smitty ball we have ball with 1:30 left up 31-17 and still throw the ball for a another td just outta pure spite angry.png )

Week 13 @ Bills W 31-17

Week 14 @ GB L 28-31 ( i hope we win because i have alot of packer fan friends but i dont see it. not in lambeau not this late int he season and again a rookie cb on james jones or jordy nelson with godgers throwing..... ugh)

Week 15 vs Redskins W 31-13 (RG3 is on IR at this point)

Week 16 @ San Fran W 28-24)

Week 17 vs Panthers L (35-24) (division sewn up, but we miss out on bye week, we rest starters here for wildcard game)

Final record: 11-5

Edited by natod12

WEEK 1 @ Saints - W 35-14 The Saints defense remains terrible as our new and improved offense under Sjax tears them up while our new secondary makes Brees look stupid with a multi-interception game.

Week 2 vs Rams - W 28-21 Once again our offense comes out dominating, however Sam Bradford is having a great season so far and puts up good numbers on us.

Week 3 @ Dolphins - W 21-17 the dolphins put together a tough game but with nobody decent at QB they fail to out score us.

Week 4 vs Pats - W 28-14 Nolan does what he does best and game plans against Brady ingeniously. Brady has a bad game while Ryan puts up good numbers.

Week 5 vs Jets W 35-6 no explanation necessary

BYE

Week 7 vs Bucs - L 14-27 Doug Martin runs all over us and Revis picks off Ryan twice due to Ryan throwing up a pass that shouldn't have been thrown because he trusts the talent of our receivers.

Week 8 @ Arizona - W 31-0 Pissed off from the Bucs loss, we kick Arizona in the gonads.

Week 9 @ Carolina - L 28-27 The panthers Dline gets all kinds of pressure on Ryan and Cam runs all over us but in the end we are relying on a 4th quarter comeback. Unfortunately, Bryant misses the FG.

Week 10 vs Seattle - W 28-21 Seattle is good, but overrated. We expose their defense but have a tough time against their offense. A red zone stop in the 4th quarter on 4th down ensures our victory.

Week 11 @ Bucs - W 27-14 Nolan shuts down Doug Martin and Freeman is exposed once again. He can't put the team on his back.

Week 12 vs Saints W 21-17 Finally the year we sweep the Saints. They just don't have what they used to now that the defense is this bad and Brees has to be relied on even more. Sean Peyton will make things interesting in this game, though.

Week 13 @ Bills W 42-14 again, no explanation needed. Their new QB has a good year and puts up 14 on our second and third stringers.

Week 14 @ GB L 14-28 Aaron Rodgers has an amazing game. Our offense refuses to click.

Week 15 vs Redskins W 35-17 Upset over the loss, our offense corrects its problems, and comes out angry. Mike Smith never takes his foot off the pedal, and Sjax runs for 150 yards.

Week 16 @ San Fran W 35-21 our team puts together a complete game as we fight SF for #1 seed. We show them who the better team is.

Week 17 vs Panthers L 14-28 with #1 seed locked up, Mike Smith plays backups so he doesn't injure a starter like last year. Cam explodes on us to try and finish out the season strong as their playoffs hopes have already been taken away.

Final record: 12-4 Lose to Carolina twice, Packers, and Bucs. Get #1 seed again and yet still somehow ranked below SF in power rankings.

Edited by Mike the Falcon

Guest Masbinacci

Bill wins. He has the most points.

Thanks for playing everyone. Y'all have a safe drive home tonight.

anythingg is possible in the nfl. Who knows just how good the dolphins will be this year

this will be brents game to try n show us up. i think we pick on him and julio will get it done. plus they have only 1 good wr i could see us easily winning this game by 14

Edited by Taydumz

8-8? Lol

I said ANYWHERE from 8-8 to 13-3, depending on the defense. I'm not gonna just assume that our meltdowns against Car, SF and SEA were a fluke . This D was pretty much smoke and mirrors last year, and I am not sold on it being sustainable

Go ahead and flame me, but we got alot to prove on that side of the ball IMO. We can all sit here and proclaim 12-4, but nothing is written in stone, LOL ...

Week 11 @ Bucs - W 38-20(Sweep the Bucs and Saints, miss on the Panthers)

Week 12 vs Saints L 28-24 (Lose in heartbreaking manner, I rage and throw my TV remote out the window and everyone demands Mike Smith be fired. We drop 38 spots in Power Rankings and are transferred to the CFL power rankings instead.)

contradiction

We beat the Broncos, Seahawks and wrecked the Giants and lost to the Bucs, Panthers and Saints last year. We only lost to losing teams, it's not like it couldn't happen.

Losing to the saints isn't really a shocker. Both those other games we lost meant nothing to us and were late in the season. We wont get swept by Cam or lose to the Dolphins. We have a 100% better chance of losing to the pats then losing to the dolphins. The Bucs have a better chance to sweep us then the Panthers do.

Losing to the saints isn't really a shocker. Both those other games we lost meant nothing to us and were late in the season. We wont get swept by Cam or lose to the Dolphins. We have a 100% better chance of losing to the pats then losing to the dolphins. The Bucs have a better chance to sweep us then the Panthers do.

I disagree with you. The Bucs have a unknown Pass rush (and just lost their best Pass Rusher in Michael Bennet) and sooner later your WR will get open against their Secondary if they can't get pressure on Ryan. We have a very good Pass rush and right now your Oline is a ? mark. So anything can happen but the Panthers match up better with the Falcons then the Bucs do.

Edited by Recceice