Hilarious Vid On Nfc West

What I like about Prisco, its that he talks about Football with obvious long term

knowledge of the game. (old school)

Between the lines regarding Kapervick, Wilson, is a clear cut case

of Bill Walsh's 28 game evaluation.

"can of tomato's" laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Lol great video thanks for posting. This is how I felt also. Both them teams are good and have talent, but lets see them do it longer. I think the league figures out the read option like the wildcat. Once a team shows how to stop it you will see a copy cat. I expect QBs will get blown up this year doing it.

wow, Pete did his thing on here. only thing though, I would take Russell Wilson over Luck too. Russell actually can play conventional QB and has whereas I'm not too sure on Kaep. but over-all he destroyed 'other guy'

Wilson does seem to loom like he's going to be real good, but it's Luck hands down. Like the vid said even the Hawks would take Luck over Wilson. I want to see Wilson be able to be a pocket QB consistently without our a run game/ read option. With his size if he starts getting popped he won't last. Lucks a pocket passer with good size who can take some hits.

When Prisco started saying he knows Aaron Rodgers, manning, brady, brees and ryan will be good next season brinson was nodding his head in agreement but when prisco said flacco will be good look at brinsons face ! LOL

Go to 4:33

******* HILARIOUS laugh.png

Edited by BrandonDell_

wow, Pete did his thing on here. only thing though, I would take Russell Wilson over Luck too. Russell actually can play conventional QB and has whereas I'm not too sure on Kaep. but over-all he destroyed 'other guy'

dude ! Really Wilson over Luck ........WOW !

The other dude has no clue what he's talking about. Prisco ate his lunch and he knows it. The Niners are just the cool team right now. Especially since Kaep lost Crabtree, we are going to really see if he can play QB without that lameass read option. He can't. In his last 6 games, he threw over 60% once, that was against us. Wilson can play QB, Kaep needs help. Take away that read option and he's lost. He can't make reads.

Wilson does seem to loom like he's going to be real good, but it's Luck hands down. Like the vid said even the Hawks would take Luck over Wilson. I want to see Wilson be able to be a pocket QB consistently without our a run game/ read option. With his size if he starts getting popped he won't last. Lucks a pocket passer with good size who can take some hits.

Luck was forced to throw downfield a lot and ran the whole Colts offense as a rookie. RG III and to some extent Wilson ran a subset of a scheme, which is expected from a rookie. Luck had 6 Come backs last year, often converting 3rd and long with game on the line. Russell Wilson is not far behind but he needs to be able to run complete offense before defenses catchup. Luck is an underrated runner who rushed for 5 TD, he is no Kaep or Cam but has good speed and size.

Russel can play conventional QB. That wont be the seahawks downfall. There downfall will come from Pete Carrol and the loose ship they run up there. What do you do when most of your starting defense is getting into trouble for drugs?

Kaep on the other hand has a tough road ahead of him. He has never shown he can be a "real" qb. The 49ers will live and die with his ability to just sit in the pocket and chuck it.

I loved how he drew it out and people still dont understand. The Linebackers have to account for the THREAT of an option EVERY TIME Wilson/Kaepernick/RG3/Cam/etc. holds the ball out to the RB while looking away at the Defensive End with the threat to run in his direction. It is that THREAT, which makes the defense account for the QB, that screws with the defense. Because of that THREAT, the run game is more successful. The backside DE must hold his ground and isnt allowed to crash down to help against the RB. This lowers the defenses ability to stop the run. As a result, the defense must adjust. Its likely that they will move a Safety into the box. This obviously weakens the defenses ability to guard against the pass. In addition, the LB's must move forward to account for the run in either direction. When this happens, the space between the LB's and the Safeties widens. The passes made into that space, or passes made off of looking toward that space and drawing the safeties off of their men, are not NFL level reads. The Mannings/Bradys/Rodgers/Ryans of the world are not making reads that are that ridiculously easy. At some point, NFL Defensive Coordinators will figure out how to stop this play. At that point, Wilson/Kaepernick/RG3/Cam/etc. will be required to make NFL level reads and will have to throw into tighter windows, against NFL defenses. These kinds of things work in college, but when the NFL catches up, they will be required to be traditional NFL style QB's. Regardless of what you may believe, Wilson/Kaepernick/RG3/Cam were not required to do that consistently last season (or the previous season with Cam). Like Prisco said, Im not saying that none of these guys will make it, but they will be required to adjust their style of play at some point and it will be interesting to see how they handle that. I would bet on Wilson and RG3 handling the adjustment better than Kaepernick and Cam, but I really dont know for certain.

And to address the whole "Luck runs just as much as Wilson. Look at the statistics!" argument. Luck was not running designed plays in which he was a THREAT to run. The defense never had to account for him as an option to take the ball. Luck doesnt compare to of any of the WIlson/Kaepernick/RG3/Cam/etc. style QB's. They are attacking the defense in a different way. If I were to compare Luck's running ability to a QB of recent years, I would go with Donovan McNabb. McNabb played in a west coast offense, as did Luck in college. Luck will return to that style this season with his college OC running the Colts offense. Like McNabb, Luck isnt running designed run plays. They are just a product of his athleticism.