Whats The Weekend Plans?

lilhoney

I can't even say for myself. The usual I assume cooking out drinking something cold ( hopefully more Iced tea than alcohol but who knows.lol)

Try to find some water to hop in maybe rock climbing, which I've never done, maybe horseback riding.

Mostly I just plan to keep it tween the ditches.

Guest Masbinacci

I'm afraid to say what I'll be cooking..... Honey might put me on block and hate me. Lol

So I'm going to say.... I'm doing nothing but sleeping with my wife. (wait that's a great idea!!!!] brb in two minutes

Lordy up early today because I was tossing and turning already and the frigging crows decided to have a conference call but i did just learn on Busy Town that lemons grow on trees and not in flower gardens, so there's that.

also, I am making mint tea today because I can smell my mint growing outside.

We're moving in 3 weeks and just getting things picked up and organized is a freaking nightmare. We're only moving 5 miles away, but I just don't umderstand where ALL this crap we've collected over the years comes from. I'm scared shitless, the film crew from "HOARDERS" is gonna come busting through our front door any minute!ph34r.png

What's wrong with it?

It was leaking coolant so bad that I could only go 12 miles and then it would overheat. We got a new water pump put on and now we just have to put it back together today. In the process of putting the car back together my brother broke the thermostat housing and I had to buy a new one. Then the gasket they gave me was wrong so I had to go up there yesterday and exchange it. So today, after work, Im hoping to get everything back together. Its sitting at a friends house, which is why I cant just work on it when I want. Should have it back on the road Monday.

Lordy up early today because I was tossing and turning already and the frigging crows decided to have a conference call but i did just learn on Busy Town that lemons grow on trees and not in flower gardens, so there's that.

also, I am making mint tea today because I can smell my mint growing outside.

mint tea>>>>>>>>>>>

with any luck I can convince the wife to make chicharrones (Salvadorian, not Mexican) or pupusas

in Mexico, chicharrones are basically just cracklins (fried pig skin). In El Salvador they take pork rib tips, simmer them in spices until cooked, and then pan fry them until browned and slightly crisp.

Pupusas are mexican pancakes (not really, but saying that pisses my wife off to no end). It's corn flour mixed with cheese and shredded meat and then fried.

tumblr_lrljm6EUXy1qflpc1o1_500.jpg

mint tea>>>>>>>>>>>

with any luck I can convince the wife to make chicharrones (Salvadorian, not Mexican) or pupusas

in Mexico, chicharrones are basically just cracklins (fried pig skin). In El Salvador they take pork rib tips, simmer them in spices until cooked, and then pan fry them until browned and slightly crisp.

Pupusas are mexican pancakes (not really, but saying that pisses my wife off to no end). It's corn flour mixed with cheese and shredded meat and then fried.

fnc0bnih00qh570s0.gif

mint tea>>>>>>>>>>>

Those look like arepas. And they look griddled, not deep fried.

...then stuffed with Guacamole Chicken or some kind of Rojo Brisket, I assume??

I have seen them done with just cheese, cheese with refried beans, and cheese with shredded pork. my wife makes them extra cheesy in a nod to my heritage wub.png