N F L N Just Reported We've Had '0' Talks With Seymour

So because he said this its not going to happen? Maybe gauging interest is all you have to do before you have the cap space..

I am sure they were asking what are you looking for and would you want to play for the Falcons. Need to make sure things could work before going down the wrong road.

Man I don't believe anything the media is reporting they said Sjax wasn't signing with Atlanta they said Osi wasn't signing with Atlanta. I don't buy the we don't have enough cap room to sign anyone stuff either. If we wanted to sign a FA right now we could cause all the cap represents is an accounting number that can be manipulated. If we wanted I sign our the rest of our draft picks we could. I don't but the we don't have enough cap room after seeing teams with no cap room at all still bringing in FA. All this media stuff is just a bunch of people formulating opinions from sources that tell them what they want to hear or what teams/Agents want to put out to improve the bargaining terms. I said long ago that we will sign Seymour and as long as both parties can ago on the money it will happen. It all boils down to money and trust the money has already been discussed and is he only thing keeping us from signing him right now. Both parties are trying to get to a workable number. The agents put out that the parties are working towards a deal to get other suitors involved. The team puts out there that we are not in talks I keep interest low. It is all a bidding game

Guest Masbinacci

Need we dig up the SJax-signs-with-Packers thread??

Where is that thread? I searched and searched and failed.

When was the last year he made the probowl?

this is an unfair metric because the Pro Bowl is based on a popularity he'd never get playing in Oakland, where only the ghost of Al Davis has been watching him for the past few years.