Fox News Is Really Angry About Something

cnasty

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05/24/fox-news-host-incites-violence-against-democrats-audio/

Fox News Host Urges Viewers To Physically Harm Obama Voters (AUDIO)

by Stephen D. Foster Jr.

May 24, 2013

Andrea-Tantaros-Fox-News-1024x576.jpg

Andrea Tantaros. Image fromFox News Insider.

In both the 2008 and 2012 Elections, the American people voted overwhelmingly to send Barack Obama to the White House much to the chagrin of Fox News and Republicans. Since that first election, President Obama has made an effort to make life better for people across the country. And despite obstruction from the right and disappointment from the left, Obama has time and time again attempted to compromise with the GOP to no avail. Since Obama took office, a violent streak has taken over the GOP. Conservatives across the country have threatened liberals with gun violence, bloody coups, and all out war in an effort to force Democrats to do what Republicans want them to do. Members of the right-wing have fantasized about killing the President and Democrats in general. And Thursday was no different.

A Fox News host urged her viewers and listeners to physically harm anyone who voted for President Obama because she was upset that the Justice Department had investigated a Fox reporter, as reported in Raw Story.

Andrea Tantaros flipped out during her radio show and actually incited violence against Obama supporters.

“Fox said, we’re targets, clearly Media Matters and others have put us on a target list. And they said, ‘Oh, Fox is just crazy! They’re just paranoid!’ Really? Are we? This is what is happening to our press! This is Obama’s America! It’s like the Soviet Union. He said he would change the country. He said it. And a lot of people voted for him. And if you see any of those people today, do me a favor, punch them in the face.”

Tantaros later doubled down on her call for violence after a listener called in to tell her that her request isn’t such a good idea.

“To be clear, I didn’t say punch Obama in the face,” Tantaros told the caller. “You’re going to get me arrested with this type of government. If someone voted for him! If anyone that you know who voted for President Obama, smack ‘em down.”

Media Matters recorded Tantaros’ melt-down. Here’s the audio:

At least Tantaros didn’t urge her listeners to shoot Obama voters, but nevertheless, her call to physically assault people just because they voted for President Obama should be investigated by authorities. If an MSNBC host told their audience to punch right-wing voters, Fox News would be going absolutely ballistic. Tantaros’ rage is also overblown considering that the Justice Department investigated 20 Associated Press reporters and you don’t see the AP calling for violence. Furthermore, by telling her listeners to punch Obama voters, Tantaros is endorsing violence against women, Latinos, African-Americans, college kids, independent voters, and even some Republicans. If Tantaros said this while working for any other news organization, she’d at least be suspended. But she works for Fox, and the folks at Fox don’t exactly frown down upon such things. Personally, I think it’s long overdue for Fox News hosts to be investigated for lying to the American people, spreading false information, and spewing hate speech on the air. Not to mention the racism, sexism, and the role Fox plays as the propaganda arm of the GOP. Fox News’ failure to practice good journalistic ethics uniquely qualifies that organization to be investigated by not only the Justice Department, but by the FCC as well. Tantaros’ call for violence is just another reason why Fox News should be booted off the airwaves permanently.

Read more: http://www.addicting.../#ixzz2UEKHa5Cj

This broad is pretty hot, but holy crap, what a nut job.

http://www.addicting...emocrats-audio/

She is pretty hot, but Fox news is good for having a hot anchor. I'll give them that.

As for the comment....

*shrugs

If anyone is stupid enough to take her seriously then that's on them. I don't think this should be made into anything.

They'd be so much better if they were able to accept that in life sometimes you lose...and you need to move on.

If anyone is stupid enough to take her seriously then that's on them. I don't think this should be made into anything.

I look at it about like I look at having Honey-Boo-Boo on The Learning Channel and Big Foot and Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. It's just a sad reflection upon our culture and country that this is accepted.

I look at it about like I look at having Honey-Boo-Boo on The Learning Channel and Big Foot and Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. It's just a sad reflection upon our culture and country that this is accepted.

That is a good way to look at it. I haven't actually turned it on myself in over a year maybe more. I get more than enough of Fox news on the Daily Show and Colbert Report.

I have no love for Fox News but that posted article is about the most slanted piece I have ever read. It read more like a campaign press release instead of a news story.

I won't argue with that. The last sentence of the article, in particular, certainly shows an agenda. This was the first thing I read on the matter and figured that maybe the substance, alone, would be enough to generate a decent discussion.

Yeah, it's really amazing what they put on the History Channel. I've seen bits of shows on there that were trying to make it seem like 2012 doomsday was some eminent thing.

She is pretty hot, but Fox news is good for having a hot anchor. I'll give them that.

As for the comment....

*shrugs

They'd be so much better if they were able to accept that in life sometimes you lose...and you need to move on.

Lol, that's the truth. I don't watch it very often, but every time I have it's basically full of the same theme. I remember back in the fall they were criticizing Obama for talking to kids, saying "maybe it's the only audience he feels he can handle" acting completely oblivious to the fact that he had ALREADY WON an election. Even one of their own anchors had to comment on how stupid it was. Perhaps they can hang their hopes on the birth certificate thing, they truly are stuck in the 50s...back before Hawaii was a state.

As for the comment....

*shrugs

There are a lot of crazy and stupid people in this world. There could have been someone listening to her rant and might have actually tried to find a liberal to assault.

America! It’s like the Soviet Union. He said he would change the country. He said it. And a lot of people voted for him. And if you see any of those people today, do me a favor, punch them in the face

Geez, on a side note, It's almost lunch time. I could kill for a burger.......Really, Hyperbole anyone?