In One Sentence , Why Does Rc Hate Tatf?

Tuggle'2

This sounded good in my head. emot-flame.gif

My take is that certain folks are lying to themselves. They expect to walk into a Falcon forum and get unadulterated NFCS talk. What they actually get is a bunch of Falcon fans being fans of well , the Falcons. lol

Hate it or not the AFMB is better than anyone of the other 3 NFCS boards. A person can be banned on any of the others by simply saying "our team is better".

There is a reason why you all love the Atlanta Falcon Message Board , Rival Central sub-forum. It allows all of you to actually speak your mind without fear of being banhammered.

Anywho!

Flame all you want , I am just curious.

newfap.001.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got banned from sr for no reason other than being a falcon fan

Happens all the time.

That was kind of the point of this thread. At least we allow dissenting talk by our moderation team. These people want to act like TATF is the devil because of Falcon fans being fans of the Falcons. They don't get insta-banned like the other 3 forums.

There are Falcon fans on SR who openly support the team, yet are not banned...

I tried one time. I was banned in less than 2hrs of posting. It wasn't bad , it wasn't even anti-Saint. I only posted a pro-Falcon sentiment. Not only was I attacked every which way. Like I said , I was banned , IP banned. I am to lazy to ever try to circumvent that.

The Bucs board was a similar experience.

The Panties board was at least cordial for a few days. I was banned there for saying I would rather have Matt Ryan than Scam Newton. Verbatim. So sorry for using a silly nickname! lol ( folks here bash Ryan to heII and back with pictures and nicknames all day , they don't get banned. Well Swift does but the mods hate him. lol )

All I see here is bishing and whining about TATF and the homers. I would only like to point out how much you all sound like hypocrites due to your own moderation of your own boards.

I admit I have never been to another board outside our division. So the Giants , Cowboys , etc fans I can't speak of. There has to be a real reason why RC is so popular. Is it that you all live in the Atlanta area and are transit fans? If so good for you. I like that our board lets people get away with murder. I am a potty mouth , happy go lucky , azzhole!

My take is that certain folks are lying to themselves. They expect to walk into a Falcon forum and get unadulterated NFCS talk. What they actually get is a bunch of Falcon fans being fans of well , the Falcons. lol

Hate it or not the AFMB is better than anyone of the other 3 NFCS boards. A person can be banned on any of the others by simply saying "our team is better".

There is a reason why you all love the Atlanta Falcon Message Board , Rival Central sub-forum. It allows all of you to actually speak your mind without fear of being banhammered.

Anywho!

newfap.001.gif

That's a VERY easy question.

You find more objectivity on FOXNews than you do in TATF.

Not to mention the level of actual football knowledge there is woefully lacking, compared to over here in RC. Here you have people with all sorts of different opinions on various players and teams. Most of what you get is far too one-sided, thus uninteresting to folks that really want to talk football. There are some very heads up people here in RC. I'm sure there are in TATF also....they're just the minority. I do know 10 or 11 years ago there were all sorts of great contributors in TATF, but I don't think many of them show up there anymore.

I tried one time. I was banned in less than 2hrs of posting. It wasn't bad , it wasn't even anti-Saint. I only posted a pro-Falcon sentiment. Not only was I attacked every which way. Like I said , I was banned , IP banned. I am to lazy to ever try to circumvent that.

The Bucs board was a similar experience.

The Panties board was at least cordial for a few days. I was banned there for saying I would rather have Matt Ryan than Scam Newton. Verbatim. So sorry for using a silly nickname! lol ( folks here bash Ryan to heII and back with pictures and nicknames all day , they don't get banned. Well Swift does but the mods hate him. lol )

All I see here is bishing and whining about TATF and the homers. I would only like to point out how much you all sound like hypocrites due to your own moderation of your own boards.

Lost all credibility here.

Happens all the time.

That was kind of the point of this thread. At least we allow dissenting talk by our moderation team. These people want to act like TATF is the devil because of Falcon fans being fans of the Falcons. They don't get insta-banned like the other 3 forums.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Jesus you're clueless. Take it from somebody with personal exp. They DO!!

Edited by Recceice

Happens all the time.

I have no problem with TATF, I find it ridiculously boring, so I rarely go over there. I agree, that the AFMB is the best of any of the NFC South team boards, but that's mainly due to the fact that they've allowed this forum for the Rival and the more objective Falcon fan.

That's a VERY easy question.

You find more objectivity on FOXNews than you do in TATF.

Not to mention the level of actual football knowledge there is woefully lacking, compared to over here in RC. Here you have people with all sorts of different opinions on various players and teams. Most of what you get is far too one-sided, thus uninteresting to folks that really want to talk football. There are some very heads up people here in RC. I'm sure there are in TATF also....they're just the minority. I do know 10 or 11 years ago there were all sorts of great contributors in TATF, but I don't think many of them show up there anymore.

That is a respectable answer. Thank you.

Anywho!

newfap.001.gif

RC is better than any other board.

I dont go on the bucs or carolinas forums anymore. The Huddle was a complete waste of time. lol

SR is very good for information. You can find everything about the saints on there. ITS NOT however good for rival discussion. Homerism everywhere. Im not that big of a homer so I dont post over there.

TATF is a bad version of SR. Not much info and a ton of homer

Lost all credibility here.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Jesus you're clueless. Take it from somebody with personal exp. They DO!!

I figured as much from you. It's almost like I am a psychic sometimes. I knew certain people would give me a real answer and then others would just be , well , Panther fans.

Id rather post with the guys in here than on any Cowboys board. Two out of three places Ive seen take themselves too seriously, the other one is a warzone between homers and realist. This place is kinda in the middle.

I couldnt even tell you the last time I was on a Cowboys forum.

I have been banned here once though.

RC is better than any other board.

I dont go on the bucs or carolinas forums anymore. The Huddle was a complete waste of time. lol

SR is very good for information. You can find everything about the saints on there. ITS NOT however good for rival discussion. Homerism everywhere. Im not that big of a homer so I dont post over there.

TATF is a bad version of SR. Not much info and a ton of homer

I get what you're saying. It's like I said in the OP. I have had bad experiences on all 3 other boards. The SR was the most WTF in my eyes. To be quite honest , I don't even really know what it was I actually did to get hammered. I can say that for the 2hrs I had the account was pretty funny. The natives were definitely restless. I've never been called more names in my life. I only even posted like 4-5 times.

I figured as much from you. It's almost like I am a psychic sometimes. I knew certain people would give me a real answer and then others would just be , well , Panther fans.

You just said you got Banned from the Huddle for calling Cam "Scam". When fans of the panthers (on the huddle) make a living doing that. Do you know how hard it is to get banned off the huddle??? I know how hard it is to get banned off RC for sure.

I also like that part

Haha , I really get a kick out of it.

I mean you have to put your waders on and a pair of sh*t kickers , but there is never a dull day. Some of the opinions and complete lack of rationality is very entertaining.

You just said you got Banned from the Huddle for calling Cam "Scam". When fans of the panthers (on the huddle) make a living doing that. Do you know how hard it is to get banned off the huddle??? I know how hard it is to get banned off RC for sure.

Yes , I do know how hard it was to get banned from the Panthers board. lol

Id rather post with the guys in here than on any Cowboys board. Two out of three places Ive seen take themselves too seriously, the other one is a warzone between homers and realist. This place is kinda in the middle.

I couldnt even tell you the last time I was on a Cowboys forum.

I have been banned here once though.

I've heard that from a lot of Cowboys fans.

I live in Miami and used to go to the Fins forums. Not anymore though , it's crazy there. It is literally 60/40 60% Patriot fans all there to rub it in to the Fins guys. Hate those fu*kers.