Awesome Interview With Jessie Tuggle

Great insight in that article. Amazing that he got passed by in 12 rounds. My favorite Falcon for a lot of years.

Completely amazing that he was passed up.

And the way it seems, its because of his size.

Thanks for posting. Tuggle was one of our best ever - and what a class act!

such a class act

Edited by MaxStrauss

Guest Masbinacci

baseball???? I did not know that.

That's funny about he had to call is mom and tell her who he tackled......I wonder if any guys today still do that?

Lastly on my personal thoughts. I know a lot of people say win one for Tony.....but man I wish Tuggle could have got one. He sounds very humble and not the guy who went through with thinking he was amazing and all that. For someone to call his mom and tell er who he tackled and not call and talk about how great they were, says volumes.

I wish Justin would have come here instead of Houstan. I would love to rather give Justin a chance vs. Brain Banks.

- Banks is a great story and all. but the guy has been out of it for so long and missed a ton of proper training.

- as for Justin you know his dad helped him learn a lot. and he got his proper sharing.

Thanks again for posting this.

baseball???? I did not know that.

That's funny about he had to call is mom and tell her who he tackled......I wonder if any guys today still do that?

Lastly on my personal thoughts. I know a lot of people say win one for Tony.....but man I wish Tuggle could have got one. He sounds very humble and not the guy who went through with thinking he was amazing and all that. For someone to call his mom and tell er who he tackled and not call and talk about how great they were, says volumes.

I wish Justin would have come here instead of Houstan. I would love to rather give Justin a chance vs. Brain Banks.

- Banks is a great story and all. but the guy has been out of it for so long and missed a ton of proper training.

- as for Justin you know his dad helped him learn a lot. and he got his proper sharing.

Thanks again for posting this.

Interesting perspective. Would have been interesting to bring in both.

Guest Masbinacci

Interesting perspective. Would have been interesting to bring in both.

sadly it could have not happened imo.

I feel the falcons would have to much a problem.

1. which guy would you be hoping for?

2. which guy would you end up pushng more?

3. which guy would you end up watching more.

I hate it when teams bring in to many players for a position. because a coach can get to locked on one guy.

I know most guys are brought in for special teams, but those two guys would have been brought in for LB. and we alreayd have a few LB that are trying for that spot..... It would have just been to many.

But I would have much rather had Tuggle.