Got A Question

Atlien 404

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really think lil honey isn't who/what she claims to be? Anytime someone lumps all falcon fans together, there's an uproar that not all fans are the same. Now, a falcon fan doesn't act like the typical (for RC) falcon fan and there's another uproar: It's an alt, she's not a she, not a falcon fan, etc.

Maybe lil honey has me snowed but at least she/he/they talk(s) intelligent football backed by objective data, which is becoming rare around these parts.

if i start an alt called wet and ready......then start smack talkin falcon fans.....and claim to be objective while talking up cowboy players and mocking 4th round draft picks???

are yall gonna blow loads all over your screen

I got a question.... Who gives a duck?

Man just roll with it. regardless who starts what topics and what they are about. Have fun and if the thread gets wild, get wild with it. Except for the busting loads stuff. No need to go there. :)

You guys really think lil honey isn't who/what she claims to be? Anytime someone lumps all falcon fans together, there's an uproar that not all fans are the same. Now, a falcon fan doesn't act like the typical (for RC) falcon fan and there's another uproar: It's an alt, she's not a she, not a falcon fan, etc.

Maybe lil honey has me snowed but at least she/he/they talk(s) intelligent football backed by objective data, which is becoming rare around these parts.

check out her post all the data she has is about cowboy playrs...she claims to be objective but has said nothing...about falcons players...the only thing she does when a falcon player is mentioned is bring up cowboy stats....but shes a falcon fan

I hear ya!

1 thing ill say about alts is. Dont expect people to know who you are if you change your name. I hate when people just expect you will know them. Im like either you tell me your name or i dont know you. I might like your alt more than your other account or i might not even wanna bother with you because i dont know you or your sense of humor and what you will take serious or not.

I dont get the whole alt thing, unless your banned. But even then i dont see making a new alt and trying to be 2 different people.

BTW, this is the reason I talk football. I talk a lot/ know a lot of Cowboys because that is my family, to the core.

But it amazes me what girls have to go through here.If somebody chooses to like me because Im a girl, Fine. I think its natural for girls to like boys and vise versa. But Im not here for that. I got men and boys in my real life that aint worth the aggravation most days, so Im not looking here for one believe that. So if thats on your mind Jax, relax. Not gonna happen,

Girls and women here should not have to prove one thing concerning who they are. I came here not knowing yo and if I should ever leave it will be not knowing you, so relax, jax.

Funny I have never seen you question posters here who openly pull for other teams and want to replace our best player with another QB.

wanna talk football, Jax? join in or go to the kids table if you have other things on your mind.

BTW, this is the reason I talk football. I talk a lot/ know a lot of Cowboys because that is my family, to the core.

But it amazes me what girls have to go through here.If somebody chooses to like me because Im a girl, Fine. I think its natural for girls to like boys and vise versa. But Im not here for that. I got men and boys in my real life that aint worth the aggravation most days, so Im not looking here for one believe that. So if thats on your mind Jax, relax. Not gonna happen,

Girls and women here should not have to prove one thing concerning who they are. I came here not knowing yo and if I should ever leave it will be not knowing you, so relax, jax.

Funny I have never seen you question posters here who openly pull for other teams and want to replace our best player with another QB.

wanna talk football, Jax? join in or go to the kids table if you have other things on your mind.

Don't worry, a few of these guys just aren't used to seeing actual objectivity coming from Falcon fans, and it really scares the bejesus outta 'em.........obviously.

1 thing ill say about alts is. Dont expect people to know who you are if you change your name. I hate when people just expect you will know them. Im like either you tell me your name or i dont know you. I might like your alt more than your other account or i might not even wanna bother with you because i dont know you or your sense of humor and what you will take serious or not.

I dont get the whole alt thing, unless your banned. But even then i dont see making a new alt and trying to be 2 different people.

As for me, Im not an alt. I pick up on people quick and have a good memory. The Clowns here make it easy because all thei posts are the same. Clowny. Notice they are the ones who call others alts the most because they don't understand how shallow they are, or how easy they are. They don't spot the mark at the table because they are the mark.wink.png

I found this forum the most agreeable, as opposed to the homers in talk about or the Junior polticians in the anything but forums.

Don't worry, a few of these guys just aren't used to seeing actual objectivity coming from Falcon fans, and it really scares the bejesus outta 'em.........obviously.

well, I will take the Falcons against anyone. But there is a reason they play the season before they decide who is champ.

Its crazy and naive to assume success guarantees future success.

and if all these teams we play suck like many here think, then it surelytakes away from any success we have had. I would rather say " wow! we beat the Saints and they are a great team!" than" LOL the Saints suck and we are teh greatest cuz we beat dem"

Common sense,right?

well, I will take the Falcons against anyone. But there is a reason they play the season before they decide who is champ.

and if all these teams we play suck like many here think, then it surelytakes away from any success we have had. I would rather say " wow! we beat the Saints and they are a great team!" than" LOL the Saints suck and we are teh greatest cuz we beat dem"

Common sense,right?

Right On!

I hate when people assume that just because I've been around so long and hang out on other boards that could conceivably give me inside knowledge on dozens of alts means that I always know who is who.

And for the record, I have never blasted Toilolo, I have blasted the people who think he will be indefensible JUST because he is tall.

But I don't expect shallow people to get that. I wish him great success, obviously because it would help my team.

But some of these people, if you say your favorite color is green, will scream and say OH YEA!!!!? JUST GO AND PULL FOR DA EAGULS DEN!!"

I swear.

Common sense,right?

Also, on the other hand, if all theses teams suck so much, then why arent the Falcons undefeated?