What Is Going On In London?

Tuggle'2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630304

As it happened - Woolwich attack

Key Points

• Police called to 'frenzied machete attack' in Woolwich, south-east London, in which one man, reported to be a soldier, died
  • Incident now being treated by the government as a suspected terrorist attack, says the BBC's Nick Robinson
  • Reports suggest a man was attacked in the street by two individuals who were later shot by officers
  • Video footage emerges showing a man wielding a bloodied meat cleaver and making political statements
  • Home Secretary Theresa May chaired a meeting of Cobra, the government's emergency response committee, describing the attack as "sickening and barbaric"

There is a video you can find but I am not posting it. So apparently there was a car accident , two men get out and one of them beheads another man in the middle of the street with a machete. He then goes on to do give a statement to a camera covered in blood to justify his actions.

World aint right.

Aint any londoners on here. Its like midnight over there.

Dude looks of Nigerian origin though. This might be a response to the recent attacks on Boko Haram by coalition forces.

One just posted above you. rolleyes.gif

This is just two crazies attacking a British soldier, trying to be famous (as shown by them hanging around for pictures)

**** these guys as well... they have London accents and they are talking about how they hate Britian.

Hearing it's terrorism related. Seems like the story of everything now.

One just posted above you. rolleyes.gif

Hearing it's terrorism related. Seems like the story of everything now.

I am not in London but my sister who I talked to this morning (I am in NZ so don't even want to attempt to think what time that was US) filled me in.

But most people are getting thier news from the BBC just like everyone else.

I am not in London but my sister who I talked to this morning (I am in NZ so don't even want to attempt to think what time that was US) filled me in.

But most people are getting thier news from the BBC just like everyone else.

I thought kane was in New Zealand?unsure.png

That's what it was.

This is just two crazies attacking a British soldier, trying to be famous (as shown by them hanging around for pictures)

**** these guys as well... they have London accents and they are talking about how they hate Britian.

Agreed, same thing goes on here, just with guns or bombs.

Not an organized attack, just your average run-of-the-mill Muslim extremists...nothing to see here, move along...

They are Islamic extremists. They deliberately ran over a soldier walking in the street (the soldier had a "help for heroes" T-shirt on, which is a charity for injured soldiers). They then get out of the car with a machete and other weapons and behead the soldier in the street, befroe dragging his body from the sidewalk and putting it in the road. There was blood all over the sidewalk and on the killers hands. The killers then waited around for the polcie to come along, and were filmed talking about Allah and muslims beig killed by troops etc. before being shot by the police.

They are Islamic extremists. They deliberately ran over a soldier walking in the street (the soldier had a "help for heroes" T-shirt on, which is a charity for injured soldiers). They then get out of the car with a machete and other weapons and behead the soldier in the street, befroe dragging his body from the sidewalk and putting it in the road. There was blood all over the sidewalk and on the killers hands. The killers then waited around for the polcie to come along, and were filmed talking about Allah and muslims beig killed by troops etc. before being shot by the police.

I always knew the Pakistani youths were easy to be radicalized, but have you noticed a trend with the African youths as well now?

The thing I find amazing is how London is dealing with this.... everything just keeps going on as normal.

Honestly London may be the strongest city in the world when it comes to this, attacking London will only strengthen the resolve they will not change thier way of life for anyone.

I guess that is what happens when an entire city gets flattened by the Nazi's and they still didn't surrender when it was just the British Empire vs the Nazis.

Wonder if the pea-brained psychopath in the video knows this;

Blacks Calling Themselves Muslims Should Be Ashamed

Slavery is one of the vilest institutions ever created by man. Islam institutionalized slavery. Allah, the Islamic God, created ETERNAL LAWS allowing Muslims to own and rape their slaves. Muslims can enslave kafirs and keep the female captives as sex-slaves.

If Islam succeeds in conquering the world, there will, most likely, arise again Islamic corporations for breeding, raising, and trading slaves in tens of millions as was done until the late 19th century. Kafir women will again likely become the sex-slaves of Muslim masters. This evil horrid treatment, which so characterized fate of tens of millions of kafirs at the hands of Muslims, may make a comeback on the world-stage.

Muhammad, the apostle of God, the Islamic prophet of peace, was a slaver. He owned 40 slaves some of them blacks. Muhammad had kept his female slaves as concubines, so did his comrades and pious companions.

Mahran, one of Muhammad’s black slave, was made him to carry the belongings of Muhammad and his companions while on a journey through the burning desert as Muhammad said: "Carry them, for you are a ship." Thereafter, he became known by that surname, Safina ('ship'). Relating this own story, Mahran said:

"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).

Islamic 'Black Slave' Trade

Almost all Blacks living in U.S. today can trace their roots back to a slave ancestor.

The awful truth is that Arabs ravaged Africa for nearly a millennium engaging in enslavement of Africans on a grand scale before the Europeans began exporting black slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for 'black' ("abed") is also the same word for 'slave'. This is because, the black Africans became synonymous with slaves to Arabs. Over 120 million black Africans were killed by Muslim in one of the greatest holocausts in history. Some 75% of slaves perished on their way to markets thousands of miles. To ensure that black men could not have children Muslims castrated them; many died in this barbaric cruelty. This is the reason there are no Blacks in the Middle East.

Slavery is a divine institution in Islam, enshrined in the Koran and unchangeable for all time. To admit that slavery is a mistake is to admit the fallibility of the Koran and bring its divine origin into question.

Muhammad Owned and Sold Black Slaves

Muhammad owned several black slaves. Muslim scholar Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya relies heavily on the prophet's biographies written by great early Islamic scholars. He is regarded by Muslims as an authority, a primary source and a leader amongst Islamic scholars. He tells us in his book, "Zad al-Ma'ad" (part 1, pp. 114-116), the following:

"These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu' Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran."

Even today in Saudi Arabia, the heartland of Islam, the common word for "Black" is "Abd", also meaning "slave".

Edited by Truthhurts