Pete Prisco Going At It On Twitter.

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS34m

This is why all that NFC West dominance talk is way overrated

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS18m

49ers fans: Crabtree is a star. Now that he's hurt: He's replaceable.

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS19m

49ers have a deep talented team. But hits like this will be felt.

Pete Prisco@PriscoCBS33m

@wyche89 plus QBs have to show it again

Looks like he is not buying in to the NFC West being the best division.

Crabtree not even a top 15 wr in my book

Megatron

Roddy& Julio

Wes Welker

Marshall

Vincent Jackson

Wayne

Colston

D Thomas

Cruz & a healthy Nicks are better

Dez Bryant

Steve Smith

AJ Green

any more out there ?

Crabtree is solid - 105 receptions for 1390 yards with 12 TD's last season (counting postseason numbers). In my opinion, he's a top 10 guy and this is a significant loss for the 49ers

Edited by quintorrisjones

Doesn't matter about stupid rankings all that matters is that Kaepernicks go to guy is gone for the season.

I didn't watch alot of Niners games but the one's I did see it always seemed when Kaepernick was in trouble he mostly looked for Crabtree.

So this is a huge loss for them but I will say this I'm pretty interested in Quinton Patton now I actually rate him quite highly if I'm honest.

Doesn't matter about stupid rankings all that matters is that Kaepernicks go to guy is gone for the season.

I didn't watch alot of Niners games but the one's I did see it always seemed when Kaepernick was in trouble he mostly looked for Crabtree.

So this is a huge loss for them but I will say this I'm pretty interested in Quinton Patton now I actually rate him quite highly if I'm honest.

Most of the Kaep throws were to outside, they didn't want him to throw in the middle to avoid interceptions. Even the big VD catches in the playoffs were outside the numbers. They better hope Kaep will learn to make reads and throw the ball in the middle of the field.

Crabtree really came on last year, especially after they made the change to Kap. I think that Crabtree was really going to have a good year this year, and He was a good option for me in fantasy, but hope he recovers well and is ready next year. I think it will hurt the 49ers not having Crabtree, but not sure how much. We may still see them in the NFC championship next year.

Crabtree really came on last year, especially after they made the change to Kap. I think that Crabtree was really going to have a good year this year, and He was a good option for me in fantasy, but hope he recovers well and is ready next year. I think it will hurt the 49ers not having Crabtree, but not sure how much. We may still see them in the NFC championship next year.

we will their defense is still the best

Crabtree not even a top 15 wr in my book

Megatron

Roddy& Julio

Wes Welker

Marshall

Vincent Jackson

Wayne

Colston

D Thomas

Cruz & a healthy Nicks are better

Dez Bryant

Steve Smith

AJ Green

any more out there ?

mike wallace maybe

andre

Jordy Nelson when healthy

Def Dwayne Bowe

Fitz

Id say he is probably tied with Torrey Smith

Anybody that feels bad in any way shape or form for the $#@! 49ers

is a traitor.

Maybey you are a newb to football, so lemme remind you that they

were a division rival and once again they sent us home in the playoffs.

We will have enough problems of our own this season with out giving

them some sympathy.

They dont give a dam about you or anything related to the Falcons.

So better them than us.

Yall need to get a grip and get your hate on.

is a traitor.

them some sympathy.

So better them than us.

What ^^^THIS^^^ man said. As everyone knows, it's a MAJOR part of football. That is why everyone screams depth, including depth behind our guys.

Crabtree is solid - 105 receptions for 1390 yards with 12 TD's last season (counting postseason numbers). In my opinion, he's a top 10 guy and this is a significant loss for the 49ers

Since when are we counting postseason stats when comparing players? His team went to the Superbowl, so he had 3 more games than most WR's out there (that's 20% more games, remember the NFL is only 16).

Crabtree is an ok #1 WR. He is not a top 10 player at his position. This was his first 1000 yard season and he's never had 10+ TD's in any year. And that is in 4 seasons. I would take all of these guys before him. Some did not have better stats, but they had problems on their teams (QB or injury) that resulted in a down season. It doesn't erase how good they are when healthy (see Larry Fitzgerald).

Calvin Johnson

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Julio Jones

Larry Fitzgerald

Brandon Marshall

DeMaryius Thomas

Vincent Jackson

Dez Bryant

Reggie Wayne

AJ Green

Steve Smith

Marques Colston

Torrey Smith

Mike Wallace

Dwayne Bowe

Victor Cruz

Pierre Garcon

Greg Jennings

Wes Welker

Santonio Holmes

Since when are we counting postseason stats when comparing players? His team went to the Superbowl, so he had 3 more games than most WR's out there (that's 20% more games, remember the NFL is only 16).

Crabtree is an ok #1 WR. He is not a top 10 player at his position. This was his first 1000 yard season and he's never had 10+ TD's in any year. And that is in 4 seasons. I would take all of these guys before him. Some did not have better stats, but they had problems on their teams (QB or injury) that resulted in a down season. It doesn't erase how good they are when healthy (see Larry Fitzgerald).

Calvin Johnson

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Julio Jones

Larry Fitzgerald

Brandon Marshall

DeMaryius Thomas

Vincent Jackson

Dez Bryant

Reggie Wayne

AJ Green

Steve Smith

Marques Colston

Torrey Smith

Mike Wallace

Dwayne Bowe

Victor Cruz

Pierre Garcon

Greg Jennings

Wes Welker

Santonio Holmes

Take out Holmes and garcon and I'd rather have all them instead of crabtree he's a good player but not really a playmaker heck Boldin will easily fill his shoes.

If I was a 49er's fan I'd be worried about that defense two top teams and if you include Seattle two 3 had huge games.

We put up over 400 total yards and left a lot of points out there at least 10 with the stop and the two turnovers. If we or green bay get anything close to a average to good defense the 49ers are in trouble because they i don't see them being a team that could score 30+ on the road in a playoff game against a good defense Matt Ryan had his bags pack and everything at the end of the day its karma they should have never even been there we got screwed at the end on the no call.

Now Hardball actually has something to wine about that he lost a good starter.

I will say some of those guys are slots and Crabtree can play inside and outside which adds more value but he's just not a change the game type not a dynamic playmaker or anything he make a nice number two to Julio if we didn't have Roddy.

Calvin Johnson

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Julio Jones

Larry Fitzgerald

Brandon Marshall

DeMaryius Thomas

Vincent Jackson

Dez Bryant

Reggie Wayne

AJ Green

Steve Smith

Marques Colston

Torrey Smith

Mike Wallace

Dwayne Bowe

Victor Cruz

Pierre Garcon

Greg Jennings

Wes Welker

Santonio Holmes

Pretty good list. I would probably rearrange a couple players and add a couple but a decent list.

is a traitor.

them some sympathy.

So better them than us.

Preach it!

Not gloating over an injury , gloating over a weakened team , there is a difference!

is a traitor.

them some sympathy.

So better them than us.

I hate Niners and too a lesser degree Rams, fcuk them.

It's going to be interesting to see how they adjust. Boldin is no longer a 1000 yard WR and he's only broken 4 TDs once in the last four years. He's going to be a tougher Derrick Mason in San Fran. Manningham isn't good and is coming off an ACL. Patton is a rookie who is struggling already and Jenkins couldn't even get on the field as a first rounder last year. They are sucking wind at WR right now potentially. It's going to lean heavily on Davis and Boldin. Neither are scorers. This makes it difficult to run the RO now because you can play just one safety over Boldin and hi-lo the TE with the other safety and LB.

I'm looking forward to our game with them even more. It will be sweet to no longer hear the dickeating of the Niners.