Michael Crabtree Out For The Season

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats rough... Crab was one of the best WR's last year... Even tho they are a threat to us.. I hate hearing that

good thing they traded for Boldin and also drafted a wr

Boldin is a good piece to have but Crab was an elite type WR last year

good thing they traded for Boldin and also drafted a wr

I wouldnt bet on the receiver they drafted. Last year they took AJ Jenkins in the first round and he showed up to camp out of shape and never played at all last season. And now reports say that Quinton Patton the receiver they drafted out of Louisiana Tech might not be ready to contribute.

Crabtree was not elite last year he was just there prime target . They still have weapons it's a big loss for them but that won't kill there season.

Boldin

Vernon Davis

like the kid they drafted to in Patton

Plus they are a run based offense

Watch them sign Terrell Owens to haaa

As that ravens fan stated in the other thread Boldin is slow, and benefitted ALOT from smith taking the top off defenses. Unless boldin plays how he played in the postseason he is not going to make that much of a difference. Crabtree was one of the best WRs last year. You clearly didnt watch him play.

Frank Gore is now 30 (the age of death for most running backs). I think SJAX will be the exception because of the GREAT shape he keeps himself in, but even he could hit that wall that most 30 yr old backs do.

They are going to need those rookies to step up in a major way. And not to mention I think CK will struggle ALOT This year when DC figure out the read option.

Look for the wilson and the seahawks to take the west

As that ravens fan stated in the other thread Boldin is slow, and benefitted ALOT from smith taking the top off defenses. Unless boldin plays how he played in the postseason he is not going to make that much of a difference. Crabtree was one of the best WRs last year. You clearly didnt watch him play.

Frank Gore is now 30 (the age of death for most running backs). I think SJAX will be the exception because of the GREAT shape he keeps himself in, but even he could hit that wall that most 30 yr old backs do.

They are going to need those rookies to step up in a major way. And not to mention I think CK will struggle ALOT This year when DC figure out the read option.

Look for the wilson and the seahawks to take the west

Crabtree was not one of the best WR last year. He was good toward the end.

This scares me about our team.. Our WR depth

i always worry about those WRs getting tangled with corners in practice going up for balls and twisting knees......hope we come out of training camp with all our key players healthy - this kind of stuff happens every year.

Niners will be OK - its a blow but they are set up nicely even without their #1 receiver.

The 49ers still have other rbs and they also have a beast TE that should get more looks . We saw first hand what Veron Davis could do when he gets targets

49ers are a run based offense and a defensive team they will be ok

If CK takes a step back (like I really believe he will) and Gore slows down even a little, now Crabtree (his favorite target) is out for the season. It will hurt them in a MAJOR WAY.

They will be relying on rookies to step up in a major way (which isnt impossible) but it wont be enough to stop the seahawks

If CK takes a step back (like I really believe he will) and Gore slows down even a little, now Crabtree (his favorite target) is out for the season. It will hurt them in a MAJOR WAY.

They will be relying on rookies to step up in a major way (which isnt impossible) but it wont be enough to stop the seahawks

They better worry about Rams, Rams almost swept Niners if not for the tie.

Not really. More like a minor blow. Crabtree isn't that good of a receiver.

Perhaps you should check the numbers and see how potent the Kaepernick/Crabtree combination was.

You make these statements as if they are unequivocally true but yet they are merely a reflection of your opinion, more often than not in opposition to the actual facts surrounding the matter.

Edited by bt12483