Falcons Fans Set New Record In Season Tickets Sale

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's about season ticket sales. During Vick era you couldn't find a ticket .

Games were sold out

They were sold out most of the time during Vick's and Ryan's time because of corporate block ticket buying. That's why the games weren't blacked out locally.

Might be a bit of hype to prep us for PSL rape...

I honestly don't think it's going to be that bad, I think they'll be pretty limited in nature. PSL's have fallen on hard times lately across the board so they'll have to be very stratigic about how they're implemented.

I think last year was only time in last 5 years we hit 70k for yearly attendence

During Vick era that was normal .

Unfortunately winning wasn't a normal thing during the Vick era, it's pretty common now. Oh, and the economy didn't suck prior to 2006... can't say the same 2010 going forward. The fact that the Falcons set this record is very impressive considering the economic conditions around the country and Georgia specifically.

I was talking more about attendence . Season Ticket sales don't matter to me . Id rather have top ten in league in attendence then season ticket sales . Some people might find it cheaper now to own season tickets then just buy a couple of games . Plus like another pointed out could be ploy by front office with the eventual PSL coming to thrive up sales like hurry up now or you miss out lol

Dude , go look at the attendance numbers and then we will talk.

Whiny ****** will be whiny ******, case in point, ladies and gentlemen

The worst year in attendance was 89% in 2008, In 2007 it was 96%. But after the suck fest,Dome took a beating next year. From 2011, its almost at 98.6% which is comparable or slightly better than Vick Era.

Why are you such a whiny *****? I swear on EVERY THREAD you never have anything positive to say. You turn anything positive about the falcons into something negative....

We had higher attendance then the 49ers, seahawks, patriots, bears, steelers,colts, dolphins and other teams. And since 08 attendence has increased every year...

Edited by BrandonDell_

yeah it's about season ticket sales. During Vick era you couldn't find a ticket .

Games were sold out

I had season tickets through most of the Vick era, and the last couple of years he was here, the excitiment wasn't the same and seats could be had. Games were still sold out, but the D sucked and Vick was quitting on the team when he was needed most.

I had season tickets through most of the Vick era, and the last couple of years he was here, the excitiment wasn't the same and seats could be had. Games were still sold out, but the D sucked and Vick was quitting on the team when he was needed most.

Amen, I have been a STH from 2003. It kind of fizzled out after 2004.

other databases have it to . I wouldn't lie to you man I am a truth teller

post a link man.