Xbox 1 Announced

Trouble

Microsft officially annouced the next xbox. xbox 1. Yep its a oddname since its the 3rd xbox.

whats this have to do with football? EA was the and said madden would be on it.

i dont have a video link atm bit www.xbox.com probablly has it. You can also watch it from the 360.

It was a good show from what i saw and worth a watch. specs confirmed. design confirmed and some features where shown off. They showed tons more than sony did with the ps4 announcement.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting three of them, it's gonna be nice to finally tell Direct TV to kiss my azz, now that I can get Sunday Ticket through the Xbox One. Also, the voice activation feature is a godsend for me, I'll no longer have to change inputs or Blu-Rays for my wife and mother.

Also, getting CoD Ghosts as an exclusive doesn't hurt either.

I'm getting three of them, it's gonna be nice to finally tell Direct TV to kiss my azz, now that I can get Sunday Ticket through the Xbox One. Also, the voice activation feature is a godsend for me, I'll no longer have to change inputs or Blu-Rays for my wife and mother.

That's what caught my attention when reading about it. I may get one just for that feature alone! I'm constantly having to do just what what you referred to.

Xbox is just getting exclusive DLC for CoD Ghosts, the game itself is still multiplatform.

But besides that, ew... CoD. That ***** been played out since MW2.

Xbox is just getting exclusive DLC for CoD Ghosts, the game itself is still multiplatform.

Hmm, I must have misunderstood then. I thought the representative from Infinity Ward stated it was an Xbox exclusive title, oh well. As far as CoD being 'played out' you can say that about just any game really, still I'm a gamer at heart. Just logged 60 days played on BL, game's addictive as ****.

true everything on xbox worth a **** is multiplat and can be played on playstation.....thats why xbox begs devs for dlc exclusives,....because they have no first party devs

Hmm, I must have misunderstood then. I thought the representative from Infinity Ward stated it was an Xbox exclusive title, oh well. As far as CoD being 'played out' you can say that about just any game really, still I'm a gamer at heart. Just logged 60 days played on BL, game's addictive as ****.

Yeah I feel you, I loved the original Modern Warfare, but **** they've barely changed the game at all since then. That **** came out in 2007, and even the graphics of all things haven't really upgraded all that much since then, and when you take into account that 6 years is like a friggin' lifetime in the gaming industry, that's pathetic. They're essentially charging people $60 for a re-skin/map pack every year. I don't know, it just seems like it's become a gimmick, people are going to buy the heII out of it regardless so they don't really have much incentive to upgrade past the status quo. Maybe they just need to stop flooding the market with it for a while and quit releasing one every year, I mean **** it's like it's become Madden or some ****.

Don't know if you ever played Battlefield any, but Battlefield 3 **** all over CoD for me... and Battlefield 4 is looking pretty damned good so far.

Edited by PantherBlack

Xbox One is about the dumbest name they could have chosen. Like wtf? If you're going for simple then why not just Xbox 3 or some ****?

its better than xbox 720...i guess...but they didnt want to call the 360 xbox 2 because that sounds inferior to ps3....

What bugs are going to be included at launch? ph34r.png

Meh, i bought 2 Xbox 360 at launch, purchased the Microsoft extended warranty(30 months) for $60 a pop. When I had RRD issues, they sent me a pre-paid package to ship the console to them and it was either fixed/refurbed or they sent us a brand new console in retail packaging. I never had to wait more than 2 weeks either.

I went through a dozen or so PS2's (thx SOCOM), was never offered anything from Sony, nada. The game store I purchased them at did offer a 12 month warranty for $50.

Beside, Sony's online experience is balls.