Td Lost Another Good Opportunity.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lber?

Really?

And I like piling on the falcons as much as the next guy.

Safety ok

But saying the guy could play LB is a stretch.

You don't know chit, I am telling you Dimi, doesn't know what he is doing. Charles Woodson would have helped Zeke Motta convert to LB with a veteran presence. Falcons could have got two starting LB.

/s

Rumor, has it, Al was giving nightmares every night to the Raiders FO guys to sign Woodson.

I'm sure Al is smiling, wherever he is ...

Al Davis seems like the type that when he died he went to live out the rest of eternity in a 1970s strip club.

When you sign with the Raiders as a free agent, you are either getting very well paid, or your career is done

I think that this will be Woodson's final season unless they some how make the playoffs, which I don't see happening with KC and Den being in the same division and the Raiders don't have a solid QB.

I think that this will be Woodson's final season unless they some how make the playoffs, which I don't see happening with KC and Den being in the same division and the Raiders don't have a solid QB.

You never know about AFC West. the difference between winner and loser was very less before Peyton showed up though.

When you sign with the Raiders as a free agent, you are either getting very well paid, or your career is done

Remember when mocking other teams what NFL stands for....

Not For Long

A short time ago the NFC West sent a 7-9 team to the playoffs (a glorious team) and that division was a joke... now it is argubly the best one.

Charles Woodson signed with Raiders as per Jay Glazer. He could have been converted to a LB and covered the TE much better than Dent and Spoon. I am losing faith in TD, I doubt if we are even in play for Seymour.

/s

I cant tell if your serious...............LBer ............really ?

You don't know chit, I am telling you Dimi, doesn't know what he is doing. Charles Woodson would have helped Zeke Motta convert to LB with a veteran presence. Falcons could have got two starting LB.

/s

so 32 gms and front offices couldnt see that Motta will not only be able to convert but thrive at LB in the NFL but you can...and TD is crazy...im not saying its not possible that he can maybe take snaps there but you talk as if everything is a sure thing, and more importantly Woodson is going to start in Oakland and be one of their best players, he isn't signing to be some experimental project with a new team...These are real people not Madden characters on a tv they have lives and lots of things go into their decisions