Tony Gonzalez Only Needs 58 Catches

58 catches + $7M + SB shot = no retirement.

No brainer to come back.

I've had Tony G on several fantasy teams and he is usually money.

The only concern I would have is sometimes father time can catch up and impact an older player in a jiffy. I doubt that will happen to Gonzalez since he keeps himself in such good condition. But when time catches up, it seems to catch up in a hurry, e.g. all at once you drop off a cliff.

Edited by bt12483

58 catches + $7M + SB shot = no retirement.

No brainer to come back.

I've had Tony G on several fantasy teams and he is usually money.

The only concern I would have is sometimes father time can catch up and impact an older player in a jiffy. I doubt that will happen to Gonzalez since he keeps himself in such good condition. But when time catches up, it seems to catch up in a hurry, e.g. all at once you drop off a cliff.

BLASPHEMY!

Edited by BrandonDell_

I still can't believe how many NFL clowns fall for that slow as stop and go move of his after the catch. It works every time. Sometimes on three defenders. It's like he's using Jedi mind tricks or some kind of Zen sht on the defender.

Works every time when extra yards are needed to make it an easier kick for Matt Bryant in the final seconds of the game.

I still can't believe how many NFL clowns fall for that slow as stop and go move of his after the catch. It works every time. Sometimes on three defenders. It's like he's using Jedi mind tricks or some kind of Zen sht on the defender.

I want to see a highlight video to just count how many defenders go for that move every time.

Guest Masbinacci

His career stats are incredible.

In 16 seasons he has missed only 2 games

Once in 1999 and in 2006

nother amazing guy we have that produces a lot is White.

8 season and ZERO injuries thus far.

2 great guys.

With so much film out there on it I wonder how many defenders go into the game thinking Tony isn't going to get me with that stop and go move, only to get clowned on by their teammates in the film room the next week.

I imagine that someday the falcons trade up for super dude QB,that breaks all of Matty Ice's records and they replay all the dream team 4 lombardi falcon's teamgames and I can say to the nuggets on the board,I was there,I saw matt,tony g,jj,roddy et al.and they will say "yeah but that was in the OLD days" and they will ***** about the coaches and rank on each other and all will be well in my universe!It could happen.