Congrats To Houston And The Bay Area

lilhoney

The LEVI's Jeans Super Bowl L! I love it! I'm gonna predict right now, that the Niners are going to represent the NFC in the 50th Super Bowl. The last time we had a Super Bowl in the Bay Area, it was in Palo Alto @ Stanford Stadium in Super Bowl XIX and the Niners beat the Dolphins 38-16, less than 2 miles from where I graduated High School..............back in the early Twentieth Century.laugh.png

The LEVI's Jeans Super Bowl L! I love it! I'm gonna predict right now, that the Niners are going to represent the NFC in the 50th Super Bowl. The last time we had a Super Bowl in the Bay Area, it was in Palo Alto @ Stanford Stadium in Super Bowl XIX and the Niners beat the Dolphins 38-16, less than 2 miles from where I graduated High School..............back in the early Twentieth Century.laugh.png

i bet it was awesome being able to see the players faces since they didn't wear the bars on the helmets back then lol

Coolest city in the USA! Besides, the new stadium isn't all that close to Frisco, it's actually in a suburb just north of San Jose.

Which is almost 50 miles south of San Francisco.

Political reasons. I hate all california teams and the majority of west coast teams. No i'm not a right winger.

Political reasons. I hate all California teams and the majority of west coast teams. No i'm not a right winger.

Really? Political? While I love the city, actually all of Northern California, they do go a bit over the top at times.

I've told the story here before , where my son & I were out there for a poster show and were waiting to go in the hall where it was taking place and a young lady asked my son to put out his cigarette.......OUTSIDE, ON A PUBLIC SIDEWALK. I suggested she stand downwind. She was none too happy. Later that night we found out that across the Bay in Berkely, you can't even smoke on the street. ****IN' HIPPIES!!!laugh.png

Don't get me wrong......I'm not pro-tobacco or anything like that, but to tell me I can't smoke outside is getting pretty damned Orwellian in my book!

Political reasons. I hate all california teams and the majority of west coast teams. No i'm not a right winger.

I love when folks say they dont like Califiornia for political reasons as if its some sort of cove for liberalism, but its political roots are built on Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

I've lived in many places in the south, but some parts of California are so hard corp conservative, that it is scary.

I love when folks say they dont like Califiornia for political reasons as if its some sort of cove for liberalism, but its political roots are built on Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

I've lived in many places in the south, but some parts of California are so hard corp conservative, that it is scary.

It's mostly San Fran. Not Cali. I actually like the Raiders.

People don't realize just how conservative San Francisco proper was back in the early 60's.