Falcons $2.01 Million Under Salary Cap After Four Rookie Deals

gHost83

Pointless. We will give all our money to Matt rayan. (Matt has turned the ball over in every playoff game) Between his turnovers in the playoffs and our inability to stop TE's or the run I don't see this team improving. With that said we were still 10 yards away from the Super Bowl

Pointless. We will give all our money to Matt rayan. (Matt has turned the ball over in every playoff game) Between his turnovers in the playoffs and our inability to stop TE's or the run I don't see this team improving. With that said we were still 10 yards away from the Super Bowl

You need to go watch a soccer game. We will sign Matt, all the draftees, a free agent or two and have money left over.

You need to concentrate on your Saints.

Only the top 51 count, so the only one that might have even counted so far was Goodman. Only Trufant and Alford will count out of the remaining picks, and if Goodman and their contracts are structured right, then we can stay under the cap even before June 1.

Guest Masbinacci

D led needs to give it a rest and retire.

plus I do not care what cap anyone says we are. because if we want someone.....we will make the room for the FA

Well, looks like with the remaining cap we can realistically sign Alford and maybe Renfree before June first. Trufant's cap hit will probably be around 1.5 to 2 million, so we will wait and see. Also, Toilolo hit shouldn't be over 500k.

I think we will get Alford, The TE,and the QB done soon... We will wait for Trufant because its no rush (when clabo money comes in june 1st) because he cant join the team until june 15 anyway (Washington Graduation)

Well said... Who graduates in June anyways? SMH...

I read that the NFL Salary cap does have limitations and penalties for exceeding the CAP.

(draft picks)

If you have updated rules on the CAP, please post.

No luxury tax on NFL cap, but however only top 51 contracts count till the final roster is announced. After the season starts, the teams have to comply with Salary cap, if they make any roster moves or trades.

McKay and TD will pencil whip the numbers, so I am not concerned with the signings.

I am still currious as to what actions the league takes when teams pop the limit.

I read that, league doesn't accept paper work if the team is over the limit. You can't sign a player or make a roster move unless you are with in the limit.