It's Been Boring Around Here Lately

Kevo

Wow, some people just think the world revolves around them. I just don't have the time or inclination to deal with message board punks. They are so much easier to deal with in real life, but in real life, message board punks are the quiet guys.

Almost wishing that danight would make up. a Saints "scandel" or WTF and lilhoney would declare their love for each other or something. : )

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin

Naal ok zin los vahriin

wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal

ahrk fin norok paal graan

fod nust hon zindro zaan

Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal

Wow, some people just think the world revolves around them. I just don't have the time or inclination to deal with message board punks. They are so much easier to deal with in real life, but in real life, message board punks are the quiet guys.

Amen!!!

Whatev!!!

u missunderstand. thats a quote from a game called skyrim. i have some personal stuff going on and in my free time i relax with a good video game. the panda video is fus ro dun. a power in the game. it went viral. its ment to be funny.

only 2 people argreed with your orig post. lil honey is doing a good job of keping things jumping. too many people arguing a fighting in rc recently. so i went part time for now. ill be back soon to spark drama nd kick things up a notch soon.

im typing on the xbox 360 so screw grammer.

u missunderstand. thats a quote from a game called skyrim. i have some personal stuff going on and in my free time i relax with a good video game. the panda video is fus ro dun. a power in the game. it went viral. its ment to be funny.

only 2 people argreed with your orig post. lil honey is doing a good job of keping things jumping. too many people arguing a fighting in rc recently. so i went part time for now. ill be back soon to spark drama nd kick things up a notch soon.

im typing on the xbox 360 so screw grammer.

Well,my laptop went to binary code heaven last week...so. I've been relying on my phone to post stuff.

Btw...it's grammar not grammer :)