Win Or Go Home?

Kinda bored so was thinking who do you guys think has one last year to break out or they will be getting cut net year?

I'm thinking Harry Douglass. Kinda feel bad because I don't know if it's him or just lack of passes thrown his way with all the other talent.

On defense defiantly peria Jerry if he doesn't get cut this year.

On offense. Its either snelling or HD as both are expandable. My vote will be on HD, whether its him not getting enough passes, or never truly recovering from his injury, he just hasnt panned out like many of us expectes he would. Time to step up or let someone else have a chance.

On defense: I believe its down to Jerry or nicholas. With a surprise of it possibly being asante. My vote goes to Nicholas. While he is a serviceable starter. He is nothing great and can be expandable, no I dont not think so just cuz of the playoffs. Like HD its time to step up or move out the way.

Asante being cut could be a surprise to many like Abe was this year. His contract will be in the final year and we just draftes 2 young CBs while having a 3rs young guy in McClain. Not saying itll happen but it wouldnt Surprise me

On offense. Its either snelling or HD as both are expandable. My vote will be on HD, whether its him not getting enough passes, or never truly recovering from his injury, he just hasnt panned out like many of us expectes he would. Time to step up or let someone else have a chance.

On defense: I believe its down to Jerry or nicholas. With a surprise of it possibly being asante. My vote goes to Nicholas. While he is a serviceable starter. He is nothing great and can be expandable, no I dont not think so just cuz of the playoffs. Like HD its time to step up or move out the way.

Asante being cut could be a surprise to many like Abe was this year. His contract will be in the final year and we just draftes 2 young CBs while having a 3rs young guy in McClain. Not saying itll happen but it wouldnt Surprise me

this is asantes last year in ATL