Throwbacks This Year

Unfortunately, we probably won't see the black unis in Smith's era. For some reason, he doesn't like them.

yeah I get that feeling too. Really sucks, I love the all blacks.

wish we could at least bring out the black pants for the road games once in a while. The ravens mix and match their pants all the time

Edited by RYNE

I said this in the other thread but I really wanna see the 1980 uniforms. That was forever the best year in Falcons history and that team deserves to be honored. And what better time to do it than right now while the Falcons are good and can go out and honor that team by playing great while wearing those uniforms.

I said this in the other thread but I really wanna see the 1980 uniforms. That was forever the best year in Falcons history and that team deserves to be honored. And what better time to do it than right now while the Falcons are good and can go out and honor that team by playing great while wearing those uniforms.

I agree, the '78 and '80s are great. I'm only 26 and haven't seen them on the field.. Would love to though.

Maybe when we get to play in the new stadium 2017 we will see new uniforms.

I'm thinking that will happen. The Patriots changed their uniforms a couple years before moving into their new stadium as they were setting the stage to open their new stadium. The Seahawks changed their uniforms the year they opened their stadium. Pretty sure the Cardinals changed their uniforms the year they opened their stadium.

Also if the Falcons wear these uniforms through the 2016 season they will have worn them for 14 seasons (2003-2016). That would be the longest the Falcons have gone without changing their uniforms.

I'm thinking that will happen. The Patriots changed their uniforms a couple years before moving into their new stadium as they were setting the stage to open their new stadium. The Seahawks changed their uniforms the year they opened their stadium. Pretty sure the Cardinals changed their uniforms the year they opened their stadium.

Also if the Falcons wear these uniforms through the 2016 season they will have worn them for 14 seasons (2003-2016). That would be the longest the Falcons have gone without changing their uniforms.

They should open the new stadium with these:

5801061987_7bd73ecdfd_o.jpg