Cudos To All The Posters On This Mb!

I've been a member of this MB for some years, but I've never dared to post anything until now.

When I tried to start posting in the past, I usually stopped after a few word and hit a hidden barrier : Language.

Last time I wrote something in English was back in school 23 years ago, and truth be told, I wasn't very good at it back then.

Now I've decided to do something about it, and just try .. A kind of learning by doing experience ..

When I decided to start typing I had a lot of trouble with my spelling and I tried to Google spell-book .. Learned a lot about witches but not how to spell words. Now I've got some help by my browser with a build-in spell check .. biggrin.png

Even the people, that I disagree with on this MB hasn't made fun of my bad spelling and bad grammar, and I really really appreciate it.

It actually speaks volumes about the posters on this message board. Cudos to all of you!

In the future, I would really appreciate it, if you would correct me, if I misspell a word or if my grammar is bad. Hopefully I will learn from it smile.png

Thanks..

I personally know a lot of people who have problems with grammar and mispelled words.

It is always a positive to see people trying to improve in which I applaud you for doing. Not only will it benefit when typing on a message board but also professionally as well.

I don't really have a problem with it if I can at least understand what a poster is trying to type.

Guest facelessman07

While I don't want to take all the credit, I realize that someone has to. So I will

Lol. Love the fact we got fans all the way in Denmark! Beautiful out there huh? It's on my bucket list

I've been a member of this MB for some years, but I've never dared to post anything until now.

When I tried to start posting in the past, I usually stopped after a few word and hit a hidden barrier : Language.

Last time I wrote something in English was back in school 23 years ago, and truth be told, I wasn't very good at it back then.

Now I've decided to do something about it, and just try .. A kind of learning by doing experience ..

When I decided to start typing I had a lot of trouble with my spelling and I tried to Google spell-book .. Learned a lot about witches but not how to spell words. Now I've got some help by my browser with a build-in spell check .. biggrin.png

Even the people, that I disagree with on this MB hasn't made fun of my bad spelling and bad grammar, and I really really appreciate it.

It actually speaks volumes about the posters on this message board. Cudos to all of you!

In the future, I would really appreciate it, if you would correct me, if I misspell a word or if my grammar is bad. Hopefully I will learn from it smile.png

Thanks..

Its a blessing to have someone here with humility. Thank you for that post. You are a wonderful poster and I know how hard it can be to translate back and forth. Great job and keep it up man.

Clarence

While I don't want to take all the credit, I realize that someone has to. So I will

Lol. Love the fact we got fans all the way in Denmark! Beautiful out there huh? It's on my bucket list

Yes, It's a beautiful country, but people should wait a few years, if they want to visit our capital Copenhagen. There is a lot of construction work in the city - They are building a new Metro smile.png

I'm saving up for a trip to visit Atlanta - hopefully next year.

Yes, It's a beautiful country, but people should wait a few years, if they want to visit our capital Copenhagen. There is a lot of construction work in the city - They are building a new Metro smile.png

I'm saving up for a trip to visit Atlanta - hopefully next year.

I want badly to visit Europe again. Denmark is one I never visited. Was told it was dangerous for someone like myself.

I never noticed bad spelling or the such., I don't worry about those things. I enjoy the bantar, healthy arguments and discussion. One's perspective or opinion is what matters on a message board IMO. If one brings a sound well thought out argument for or against mine as well as some humor then I'm good with you.

Any person that would ever want to get grammar Nazi on you (unless it's all in fun) is probably feeling insecure about the direction of the discussion or argument.

Thank you all for your kind words .. I really appreciate it smile.png

And really I want to encourage other non-American Falcons fans to start posting here. The fact, that no one makes fun of misspellings and bad grammar has really helped me feel welcome on this MB. This wasn't meant to be a thread about me, but after the first few (shaky) months, I felt the need to express my deepest respect for you all .. even though we might sometimes disagree on certain topics. Even the "trolls" on this MB should be complimented for not mocking me for my spelling.

I want badly to visit Europe again. Denmark is one I never visited. Was told it was dangerous for someone like myself.

I don't think it's dangerous for anyone .. but I'm always told that it's expensive to visit our country. I'm a train-driver in central Copenhagen, and when American tourist see my Falcons cap, they often start talking to me. Most of them are quite surprised to see a Falcons logo in a Danish train laugh.png

honestly, I never really noticed any bad spelling/grammar from you.

BTW your sig rocks. never had a chance to tell you before

English is a tough language to learn, and is a Colligiate Major or

you can take it as a second language.

I do not even want to discuss composition.

(nightmares of nuns with rulers)

English is a tough language to learn, and is a Colligiate Major or

you can take it as a second language.

I do not even want to discuss composition.

(nightmares of nuns with rulers)

Agree. I am an education major and grammar was the hardest thing I have delt with. I would not want to teach high school or college level