For Those Who Wanted Roddy To Be Traded Last Year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't disagree with that. As much as I love Julio and think he is going to be better than Roddy when it's all said and done... It hasn't happened just yet. All these top 100 and 13 of the NFC south have it completely wrong IMO. Roddy is still the best WR in the NFC South.

I agree, I remember seeing a thread even this year about trading RW. He is still the best WR in the NFC South and Julio has potential to beat him out. Either ways its a nice problem to have for Falcons.

Trade our most productive WR? Some people need some kinda medication!!!! Or maybe they have already "medicated" tooooo much.

Roddy is and will be our most productive WR. At least for another year, then is see JJ taking over in his 4th year. But, hey, at least the Falcons have both of them..

If you are someone who wants Roddy traded just give me your address on here and I will come to your house and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you are a ******

No kidding.

Trade our most productive WR? Some people need some kinda medication!!!! Or maybe they have already "medicated" tooooo much.

Roddy is and will be our most productive WR. At least for another year, then is see JJ taking over in his 4th year. But, hey, at least the Falcons have both of them..

Yep.

i dont understand how trading Roddy, according to these stats, would make our chances of winning a super bowl that much better. He has been the most productive receiver for most of his career. i'd take roddy over any receiver in the league at this point.

Which is precisely why Matt Ryan isn't good!!

I would say Matt Ryan and Roddy White always had special connection. They connected on some ridiculous plays at crucial moments. Julio still doesn't yet have that rapport with Ryan.

I reall do not recall anybody seriously suggesting to trade Roddy..

Post and Comments by Trolls do not count.

It was more last year because of drops but some of these threads popped up before draft this year too. Not against any one in particular but there are posts which talk about trades.

Trading anyone on the WR corps even HD to me is ******** unless you see clear upgrades or just has to be done.

Honestly though my thing is Julio(no where near retirement(hopefully) and Roddy retire as ATL FALCONS d***it

I reall do not recall anybody seriously suggesting to trade Roddy..

Post and Comments by Trolls do not count.

When Roddy was in his "slump" during the 2011 season there were a lot of people not considered trolls posting that nonsense. You'd be surprised.

Neither is John Abraham.

But he is 35 and last year like complete chit and it showed and showed badly even if he was in or not we still lose SF game. THAT'S HOW BAD HE WAS!

I remember that thread,I couldn't even open it,because it was so dang stupid.roddy wis part of the most effective wide out duo in the NFL! period!hd and drew pick up CRITICAL yards because everyone is focused on RODDY and JJ,now with SJ,TONY back,a bigger o line,we will dominate the clock,watch for EPIC battles in camp,some surprizes and a team that will not settle for anything less than a lombardi.truth!