Hey, Nyg4, Lol

Rave

I don't respect Elisha nelson manning shade from teams with lesser QBs. Collect your life.

This would be the part where I pull out a pic of Eli with his two rings on, and mention the fact that we beat your Cowboys to make it into the playoffs and go on to win our most recent Lombardi, but I'm better than that.

HAIR_FLIP.gif

I don't respect Elisha nelson manning shade from teams with lesser QBs. Collect your life.

This would be the part where I pull out a pic of Eli with his two rings on, and mention the fact that we beat your Cowboys to make it into the playoffs and go on to win our most recent Lombardi, but I'm better than that.

HAIR_FLIP.gif

I knew you could take a joke....

wait...

Never had any issues with any of my iPhone/iPods.

I don't care for MacBooks and have little to no need for a desktop.

As a matter of fact I've found most of the features android fanboys point out to me as useless.

Im not a fanboy of anyone, I just hate Apple.

Not calling you a fanboy, but I know you've ran into fanboys of both devises.

Im not really that much into either, and I dont know anyone that is. Were mostly a computer group who are PC fanboys.

Guest Masbinacci

I love Swype in my Droid. But sometimes it's like my wife trying to always correct me.

I Told my mom something about Virgina and it in

There has been some rough stuff that's come from Swype.

I love Swype in my Droid. But sometimes it's like my wife trying to always correct me.

I Told my mom something about Virgina and it in

There has been some rough stuff that's come from Swype.

yea if you're not observant you can lose alot of friends using swype.

yea if you're not observant you can lose alot of friends using swype.

No joke, swype actually helped me out one time. I was texting a girl and It "corrected" a word that I was typing and turned what I said into some sexual innuendo... and uh, I'll just say the conversation kind of took off from there.

Though it has made it's fair share of ridiculous guess attempts that weren't quite as fortuitous as the one I just mentioned. tongue.png

Guest Masbinacci

No joke, swype actually helped me out one time. I was texting a girl and It "corrected" a word that I was typing and turned what I said into some sexual innuendo... and uh, I'll just say the conversation kind of took off from there.

Though it has made it's fair share of ridiculous guess attempts that weren't quite as fortuitous as the one I just mentioned. tongue.png

That has never gone for the good for me.

Not going to lie I'm jealous

That has never gone for the good for me.

Not going to lie I'm jealous

Haha, well to be fair we were talking quite a bit before that happened... the typo just really sped the process up.

I think what really helped it out though is I caught it immediately after sending it and played it off by telling her my phone had a dirty mind before she really had a chance to respond and uh, it kind of took off after that.

Edited by PantherBlack