Pour Me

lilhoney

LOL, I was actually going to church this morning but I believe it would have burned down after all I got into yesterday.

I believe I may even have taken one to the eye. It is swollen and I have no memory of why.sad.png

Sorry. You said, "Not in my hair!"

It had to go SOMEWHERE...

WFW will check it out...

Nosferatu.gif

its excellent. out of the bourbons I have tried, it is the closest thing to good quality scotch in terms of craftsmanship. I have found that exposing it to the air before drinking really brings out the complex flavors. I will open a bottle, cork it back up, and leave it alone for a couple of days. then when I do get around to drinking it, I pour a glass and let it sit for five to ten minutes.

Also, do NOT put this on ice...it would be criminal IMO. If you need it chilled, use these

stainless-steel-ice-cubes.jpg

Guest Masbinacci

Actually I'm sure my mama is dead and your mama is that "couger" in the hot tub with you, Mr peanuts.

Mr. right you mean?

I tried that with an old boss of mine.

Maybe it's the taste that gets me.

Just can't take it and don't see where the "smoothness" comes from.

I guess I've just never acquired the taste.

do you know what brand it was? not all whiskeys are good or smooth

I'm not too sure.

But

Recommend me a couple and when I'm out doin it up ill know what to order.

Oh and tell me how to order it also.

well you won't find Blanton's in a bar...at least I have never seen it. It will run in the neighborhood of $50 a bottle.

in a bar setting, I would choose either Glenfiddich 12 (short for aged 12 years) or Glenlivet 12. Both of those are good quality starter scotches that run to the sweet side and aren't too pricey. Most bars also carry McClelland but that will run a bit more. Also, you want it served neat (no ice)

If they don't have those, I wouldn't bother as someone new to it.

well you won't find Blanton's in a bar...at least I have never seen it. It will run in the neighborhood of $50 a bottle.

in a bar setting, I would choose either Glenfiddich 12 (short for aged 12 years) or Glenlivet 12. Both of those are good quality starter scotches that run to the sweet side and aren't too pricey. Most bars also carry McClelland but that will run a bit more. Also, you want it served neat (no ice)

If they don't have those, I wouldn't bother as someone new to it.

don't forget colt 45 and MD 20 20 tongue.png

don't forget colt 45 and MD 20 20 tongue.png

ahhh....the good old days.

Back when I was in college, we designated night for certain types of drinking. On one particular Bum Wine Night, I purchased two bottles of Cisco Red. I had never had it before...I was just a little tired of MD 20/20 and Boone's Farm and didn't feel like having to give my liver a written apology in the morning by drinking Night Train or Wild Irish Rose. At any rate, the Cisco had a bouquet that singed away the nose hairs and a lovely flavor of cheap vodka and Robitussin before causing my taste buds to mercifully go numb. Little did I know that Cisco was being investigated by the FTC (true story!) for its amazing ability to wreak havoc on the average human being and I chugged both bottles down in short order.

Cisco gave me the ability to see into the future. I knew in advance that I was going to proposition a woman by saying "Hey *****....wanna be my *****?" and get punched in the face and yet was powerless to stop it. I knew in advance that I was going to strip down to my underwear and sit on my friend's hot water radiator and flame broil my *** and yet was powerless to change history.

The night ended with me in one of the dorm's shared bathrooms in a stall attempting to throw up into the toilet. I didn't dare get down on my knees because I knew that once I did that I would not be able to get back up and, as I said before, this was a dorm toilet. I did a thorough job redecorating....stall walls, bathroom wall, bathroom floor...all redone in bright red. Hardly any actually made it in the toilet. When I was finally done and surveyed the destruction I had wrought, the horrible realization that all that red meant that I was bleeding internally and was about to die. I ended up curled in the fetal position in the corner of the bathroom over by the sink naked except for socks and underwear that were covered in bright red puke sobbing miserably