Nfc South Top 13

The NFL has begun the announcement of their top 100 players of 2013, and I noted yesterday, I already disagree strongly with the ranking of Darrelle Revis. So I wanted to see if our friends in the NFC South agreed with these rankings, and we all decided to rank the NFC South separately and come up with our top players in the division. Chris Roling of our New Orleans Saints blog Who Dat Dish, and Ken Dye of Cat Crave (our Carolina Panthers site) both took the time to rank their top 13 players in the division, and I combined them with my rankings to provide to top 13 consensus rankings. Why 13? The NFC South is 1/8 of the NFL, and 13 is approximately 1/8 of 100, so this is cutting out all the other divisions and focusing the rankings on the teams in the NFC South only.

Without any further introduction, here’s the list:

The NFL has begun the announcement of their top 100 players of 2013, and I noted yesterday, I already disagree strongly with the ranking of Darrelle Revis. So I wanted to see if our friends in the NFC South agreed with these rankings, and we all decided to rank the NFC South separately and come up with our top players in the division. Chris Roling of our New Orleans Saints blog Who Dat Dish, and Ken Dye of Cat Crave (our Carolina Panthers site) both took the time to rank their top 13 players in the division, and I combined them with my rankings to provide to top 13 consensus rankings. Why 13? The NFC South is 1/8 of the NFL, and 13 is approximately 1/8 of 100, so this is cutting out all the other divisions and focusing the rankings on the teams in the NFC South only.

Without any further introduction, here’s the list:

HAHA "Chris Roling of our New Orleans Saints blog Who Dat Dish," this is some BLEACHER REPORT who dat s***......... not reputable!! funny they gave moore an hornable mention. Willam would be like "i gotta change my song from W.A.R to W.A.M willy mo always mentioned!!" these cornball phags

honorable mention my ***

willy mo>luke kechley

Pass me what you're smoking. Go watch every snap Luke played and then tell me why Willy Mo > Luke. You will take that statement back. If Luke would have started the season at MLB, he would have shattered Willis' tackling record as a rookie.

Edited by LightsCameronAction

Cam Newton is a choker and should be no where near a best of list. Dude literally only performs when there is no pressure. When the heat is on, he throws it in to the dirt on 4th and goal.

But but, he was always a winner and never faced any adversity before, thats what his daddy says.