"i Wouldn't Let Mark Sanchez Throw Me A Paper Bag Sandwich."

Sanchez sucks? NO can't be, he's been in two AFC Championship games doesn't that automatically make him an all time great? / end sarcasm

NO, it is real simple. He sucks because he has never lead his team to and won a Super Bowl. As we all know that if you don't go to the Super Bowl and win it your entire organization sucks including your QB, Coach and Especially your GM.

I thought we all knew that......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEts keep something in mind here ok. The media knows what players express opinions and which ones don't. For Smith to say something about Sanchez, a reporter had to ask a question first. Like, "Steve Smith what is your opinion on Mark Sanchez?" Its fishing for a quote and with players like Smith it occassionally works. ONe reason why Smitty does not want players doing interviews if he can avoid it.

My new nightly prayer...

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for my wonderful life

Thank you for my wonderful family

Thank you for the food you put on our table

Please forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us

I don't ask much from you,

But please, please, please...

Let Steve Smith be traded to the Jets.

Please make this happen...it will make all of our lives much, much better!

Amen

laugh.png

Honestly, as much as Sanchez sucks, he is a classy fellow. It shows in his response to Steve Smith.

If anything Smith needs to put up or shut up.

Agreed. Sanchez responded perfectly just like he's handled his.situation. I wouldn't want him as my starting qb but he'd be welcome in my locker room.

Mark Sanchez dealt himself a bad hand by coming to the NFL way too early. He should have played another season, bombed (which he would have) and been taken between 3-5 by a decent enough team and say behind someone like Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady...maybe even Matt Ryan. You know? Had a decent career.

Why does everyone arbitrarily pick certain athletes to hate. It is so petty and small minded.

Really I blame national media more so ESPN for most of that. Even then seeing and hearing about what happened to someone like Geno Smith that doesn't look good for him at all.

One thing is for sure.... I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy this fella doesn't lead our team. For more reasons than one.

UghktLF.png

Edited by RYNE