Tickets - Falcons Vs Redskins

I am planning a once in a lifetime trip to watch the Falcons!

I am going to go to the Redskins game in Week 15. I'm just looking into tickets and was wondering if anyone had recommendations of where to sit.

On Stubhub there are seats in section 133 or 138 - is being that close good? Is there a place that is too close? It might be the only game I ever see live so I want to do it right!

I'm sure many people will disagree with me but here goes...

I have been a season ticket holder since Blank bought the team and slashed ticket prices. I have sat all over the dome. I swear the best seats for both viewing and fan interaction are be tween the 40's in the upper 300 level. You see the play develop sooooo much better and the fans are more into it.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks. That's exactly the kind of stuff I want to help me decide.

Really it depends on what you want. You sit up high like MeanJoe said and you do see things develop better from up there. But the drawback is that it's like you're watching coaches film. IMO, it's a little far away from the action for my taste. I do not get to go often, since I'm a good 9-10 hours from Atlanta & work keeps me from being able to take off many Monday mornings. But when I go, I like to be closer to the field. Lower upper, especially one of the first 2 or 3 rows is about as high as I would go. I much prefer the upper half of the lower section. I've got family/friends who can get me a ticket from time in 117/118 which is like the reverse of 138 and directly across from 133. The seats there provide a good view and you are closer to the action so it doesn't feel like you're watching film. You just give up some of the benefits of seeing the play develop over the whole field at once. The lower part of the lower deck isn't quite as good of a view unless you are between the 40's IMO.

If I had one chance to go, I'd look for somewhere between 113-118 because that is the Falcons bench side. Just be careful about 118 (maybe 117) because that's where a lot of the family members sit (at least it used to be). The middle to upper parts are more of the executives/front office family members & sometimes they don't like it if you are standing & cheering. You block their view while they are trying to sit & "enjoy" watching the game. They get mad & call their husbands down from the owners box.

I've sat either in the 100's over the last few years. If it's your first experience, it just depends if you want to see the players that close. My first Falcon game that I saw was against the Cowboys in the Dome when TO played. I sat endzone in like 106 or something. TO caught that bomb over D.Hall at the time and I never forgot it. But now I have season tickets because I like to see the play in full, but I still like being able to see the players a bit closer. So my season tickets are in Section 231 right where the guys come out. So it just depends what experience your're looking for my brother. Rise Up.

I've sat either in the 100's over the last few years. If it's your first experience, it just depends if you want to see the players that close. My first Falcon game that I saw was against the Cowboys in the Dome when TO played. I sat endzone in like 106 or something. TO caught that bomb over D.Hall at the time and I never forgot it. But now I have season tickets because I like to see the play in full, but I still like being able to see the players a bit closer. So my season tickets are in Section 231 right where the guys come out. So it just depends what experience your're looking for my brother. Rise Up.

The last STs I had were the next section over in 232, that's not a bad place to be.

Idk if Im the best to ask because Ive only sat in the 300s, press box, and club level. Club Level were pretty cool seat but I was next to some obnoxious rich dude. Id still say 300s are a great place to watch a game.

Right next door in 230 cool.png

Look in the med 200 level! Honestly, there isn't a bad seat in the GA Dome. Our seats are in like a bowl and just go around the Dome. You'll have sour butts everywhere but you will have fun. (Find a way to incorpate some pregame tailgating too to amplify it all).

Idk if Im the best to ask because Ive only sat in the 300s, press box, and club level. Club Level were pretty cool seat but I was next to some obnoxious rich dude. Id still say 300s are a great place to watch a game.

Sorry, that was the $1000 champagne talking.