Lets Move On & Praise Our New Dline (Showrespect) Real Falcon Fans!

Grnbakz

I respect Abe up most but we had to get younger and getting osi was that move and its time for Matt and Mass to step up Goodman will work out on left ends because they will be focus on osi he is 100 we don't know if Abe was100 and if he was100 the FO thought he was done and not gonna be productive so then they got what they wanted out of him just like Kerney and Brooking nothing's changed with Arthur Blank....i wish everyone would just let Abe be andlet him try to further his career just like those two... and everyone should be praising our new faster dline and don't forget that Goodman is big enough to play dt so osi/babs/goodman/mass(Matt) bierman outside linebacker.... im welcoming all opinions on the on this topic. it is already official that Abe doesn't want to come back so as a Falcon Nation let's move on just like we did with Kerney and Brooking. and justto take it even further even Ray Buchanan remember he got cut went to the raiders.... same predicament.... so let's move on..... and I think our new slogan should be

"TakeOffRiseUp"!!!!

Edited by Grnbakz

This 2013dline and IMHO i feel Abe was to blame for us not going to the super bowl that's why he was100 cut not coming back period

You are sure. I thought 3 other guys on the line who couldn't get any push and they where healthy. How about the problem with us covering the TE.

This 2013dline and IMHO i feel Abe was to blame for us not going to the super bowl that's why he was100 cut not coming back period

How was Abe to blame?

Because he was injured in a game everyone knew he shouldn't be playing?

Because he wasn't playing 100% and no one else can pressure the QB?

Because he can't cover TE's?

Because he didn't score any points in the 2nd half?

Because he missed key calls that lost us the game?

You are sure. I thought 3 other guys on the line who couldn't get any push and they where healthy. How about the problem with us covering the TE.

Just think about it if you are hurt in the big game and not impacting you are the first to go and that what happens and he was the reason they called us An old dline

Just think about it if you are hurt in the big game and not impacting you are the first to go and that what happens and he was the reason they called us An old dline

They called us a old team not D Line. And yes he was the oldest but he also was our best D Lineman

If we pulled every D player who wasn't making an impact that game we wouldn't of had anyone out there....

And it wouldn't of been much worse... they may have dropped it sometimes

How was Abe to blame?

Because he was injured in a game everyone knew he shouldn't be playing?

Because he wasn't playing 100% and no one else can pressure the QB?

Because he can't cover TE's?

Because he didn't score any points in the 2nd half?

Because he missed key calls that lost us the game?

Ok then cut nicholas and peterson more old cats who can go bring in young legs with coverage skills checked we did that so get ready to say bye

Cant score points in second half ok clabo gone mcclure gone turner gone svitek gone palmer gone got fresh young and points in second half and clock management fixed so say thank you Sjax letting them come back in second half since they had to throw the ball ok bye drob welcome in two top ten corners and sine tackling safeties so whats the problem... please believe there are more cuts to come

Just copy and paste myself from another thread. One post seems to fit every thread.

The way I feel is Smith and Dimi both know that we have a lot riding on this season. The whole Gonzo's last year deal and all. They know that the fan base is on pins and needles over just missing the Superbowl. I don't see them hyping up the guys we have without truly believing in them. Neither of their jobs are in jeopardy but they wouldn't make all of these decisions without being sure it was the right thing to do. They both seem high on the rookies and willing to put their trust in them and that should tell us something.

Ok then cut nicholas and peterson more old cats who can go bring in young legs with coverage skills checked we did that so get ready to say bye

Cant score points in second half ok clabo gone mcclure gone turner gone svitek gone palmer gone got fresh young and points in second half and clock management fixed so say thank you Sjax letting them come back in second half since they had to throw the ball ok bye drob welcome in two top ten corners and sine tackling safeties so whats the problem... please believe there are more cuts to come

Ok lets break this down step by step....

Lber coverage skills in general let us down.... even Spoon.

We still don't know if Oline has been upgraded or we were just in cap trouble.

Top 10 corners? How? Even rookie cbs selected in the top 10 don't come in the first year and dominate... give them a few years, also pass coverage on WRs was never our issue.

I don't know what you are talking about the Safties... they wiil all play STs.

Ok lets break this down step by step....

Lber coverage skills in general let us down.... even Spoon.

We still don't know if Oline has been upgraded or we were just in cap trouble.

Top 10 corners? How? Even rookie cbs selected in the top 10 don't come in the first year and dominate... give them a few years, also pass coverage on WRs was never our issue.

I don't know what you are talking about the Safties... they wiil all play STs.

Ok Lb coverage if we could get Navarro bowman spoon would be gone

online those guys are hungry and ready to block for matty so name the last two corners with so much upside like trufant and Alford who bust agendas for safeties if motta ran a faster 40 he would have been gone steal

Ok Lb coverage if we could get Navarro bowman spoon would be gone

online those guys are hungry and ready to block for matty so name the last two corners with so much upside like trufant and Alford who bust agendas for safeties if motta ran a faster 40 he would have been gone steal

I don't know what you mean about the upside?

Do you want me to say Milliner & DJ Hayden

Or a Tyrann Matheiu

Or a Patrick Peterson type?

Or DHall?

Also if MR ran a faster 40 he would be a better rusher than Vick... but he doesn't

EDIT: Also Bowman is signed until 2018

Edited by kane#7