To Any Falcon Fans That Live In Valdosta, Ga

Wokezone

Guest facelessman07

gosh no one ever tells me they live close to me in gwinnett.

tumblr_mc8drnMPTY1rakpcyo1_500.gif

Wow that brings back childhood memories

Liv 20 min from Valdosta in Madison FL. Close enough that every Falocn game was on my local stations! Which is good because the only decent place to watch the Falcons is at Wild Wings(which is sad!) and even there there are almost as many Steeler and Eagle fans sucking the air out of the place. And good luck watching the game if their is a UFC fight on. Would be nice if a sports bar would open that focused on Georgia sports.

Liv 20 min from Valdosta in Madison FL. Close enough that every Falocn game was on my local stations! Which is good because the only decent place to watch the Falcons is at Wild Wings(which is sad!) and even there there are almost as many Steeler and Eagle fans sucking the air out of the place. And good luck watching the game if their is a UFC fight on. Would be nice if a sports bar would open that focused on Georgia sports.

just out of curiosity, when has a ufc ever interfered witha game at a sports bar? if its a sat night game just watch from home.

just out of curiosity, when has a ufc ever interfered witha game at a sports bar? if its a sat night game just watch from home.

It must have been a Saturday then, but i still think that in Georgia if the Falcons are playing they should be top priority. You watch UFC at home!

It must have been a Saturday then, but i still think that in Georgia if the Falcons are playing they should be top priority. You watch UFC at home!

the saturday night game is a free nationally telvised game, the ufc fight is a 50 dollar pay per view event, ufc wins that one at sports bars even here in dallas with the cowboys playing

I'm not from Valdosta,but I've lived here so long I might as well be.Got married,it'll be 26 years our next anniversary,graduated LHS class of 84,Falcon fan since 85.I still get a kick when people where I work say how small Lowndes is,my response "you should have seen it when we moved here on 1977.By the way,welcome to Winnersville!

Welcome to Winnersville!

Back in the Day.

Valdosta absolutely Owned High School Football.

6 National Titles

23 State Championships

41 Regionals

876 Wins 209 loses 34 Ties.

If that is not Football Tradition, I do not know what is.

Over the last 15 years, Gwinnet County has been dominating the scene, but Lowndes just

never goes away.

Truely Amazing.

Back in the Day.

Valdosta absolutely Owned High School Football.

6 National Titles

23 State Championships

41 Regionals

876 Wins 209 loses 34 Ties.

If that is not Football Tradition, I do not know what is.

Over the last 15 years, Gwinnet County has been dominating the scene, but Lowndes just

never goes away.

Truely Amazing.

Go Cats!