This Reminded Me Of Rc...

Rave

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure you want him to do that? Antiques are fragile, should be handled with care

Its funny how you pretend like our Lombardi Trophies are insignificant because of when they were earned. Yet, your team has never won one.

So, keep acting as if never winning one is better than having won your last one almost 2 decades ago. I guess a 47 year drought is better than a 16 year one...ph34r.png

Its funny how you pretend like our Lombardi Trophies are insignificant because of when they were earned. Yet, your team has never won one.

So, keep acting as if never winning one is better than having won your last one almost 2 decades ago. I guess a 47 year drought is better than a 16 year one...ph34r.png

no i was specifically talking about the cowboys.

I'd love to have one

but I also love at laughing at you for thinking it's still a big deal after twenty years of being mediocre

no i was specifically talking about the cowboys.

I'd love to have one

but I also love at laughing at you for thinking it's still a big deal after twenty years of being mediocre

Its only been 16 years, not 20.

In that 16 years...how many have the Falcons won?

o how we should all bow down to teams with lombardis....my team isnt worthy of your teams greatness......now get a life

Not everyone can have the best REGULAR season record for 5 years and only manage 1 PLAYOFF win...my hat is off to your team sir, laugh.png

Hey. What effect does the team you root for happened to have won some trophies 20 years ago have to do with your ability to have rational thoughts? wink.png

20 years ago would have been 1993...that was the year Dallas won its 2nd of 3 Super Bowls....so, speaking of being able to think...its been 16 years, not 20...

Oh i'm sorry is that better? lol

Its right, Im figuring that is what matters. Is it better that its been 47 years with no Super Bowl win, or would you prefer me to just say 50? Who knows, the Cowboys could win a Super Bowl in the next 4 years....then this whole "20 years" thing would really look stupid on your part.

dork

Dork - Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks..

Again, thanks for the compliment...