Shredman

debated over there

A Jenkins, A Jackson, W Francis

A Rison, M Haynes, M Pritchard

R White, J Jones, TG

my response

you have to include TG with White and Jones

as far as Rison, Haynes, Pritchard, Metcalf, Mathis and Emanuel

those guys were products of the system , (altho Mathis had a good run with Reeves)

so it comes down to the Alfreds and Francis vs The Current Guys

no contest

Jones may be the 2nd best wr in the Entire NFL, R White has 6 str8 70+ catch 1000+ yd Seasons and leads the NFL in 3rd down catches in that same span, and we have the best TE to ever play the game, you are talking Falcons History, He77 I cant think of another O in NFL HISTORY that was better than these Current Falcons...

lets Compare

70s Steelers

L Swann, J Stallworth and ???? cant even remember their TEs name. and that says it all

80s Niners

Rice, Taylor and B Jones

Rice best WR ever no doubt, but Taylor and Jones wont hang with White and TG

90s Cowboys

M Irvin , A Harper and J Novachek

yea , they were good, but no... Harper and Jay dont match what Falcons have

90s Bills

A Reed, J Lofton and K Meckeller

very underrated Group here, and should be considered among the best, the 4 Super Bowl Losses hurt them, something our Group needs to keep in mind and make it count this yr with TG

bottom line

Enjoy watching this

its very rare

a Ring this yr

and Falcons will go down in History as best Receiving Core....

like ever

The O Line holds up, and Barring Injury , Falcons wont be stopped this yr with Jackson coming in...

debate

I think it is premature to label Jones the 2nd best WR in the league. He seems to make drops on key downs sometimes. A top 5 NFL Wideout makes those catches. Throw it to TG or Roddy on 3rd down until Jones proves he can make the clutch catches more than half the time.

I think it is premature to label Jones the 2nd best WR in the league. He seems to make drops on key downs sometimes. A top 5 NFL Wideout makes those catches. Throw it to TG or Roddy on 3rd down until Jones proves he can make the clutch catches more than half the time.

I agree

But, His Explosion, Size and Strength make him a top 5 right now....

and look at the TD catches in SD, Det and Tampa

Just Amazing

you dont see B Marshall, Fitz, A Johnson or even a AJ Green or D Bryant making those kind of just Spectacular Catches .....

its yr 3 for him

if he can stay healthy, no Doubt in my mind he is a top 5 WR, and as a Group , no1 has EVER been head and shoulders better than 2013 Falcons

Yay

hey man , make your case..... I should atleast get a Like and not just a yay lol

Tell me how J Rice is the best WR ever and that puts Niners above Falcons all time

and you may have a point, but we are talking Group

tell me how I should add F Harris and R Blier in with 70s steelers who were both good Pass Catchers

yea you could say that, but then I could say Falcons have S Jackson, Quizz and Snell , all whom are great Pass Catchers too....

tell me how , Cowboys Numbers would have been the best ever if they had not had the NFLs all time leading Rusher as their Engine....

well yea you could say that too, but then when A Harper went to Bucs would end that Theory very very fast....Jones or White could go to any other team and become the #1 with ease....

no ?????

ok tell me how they all (but Bills) have something Falcons dont....

you guys all still have that card to play for another 8 Months wink.png

I agree

But, His Explosion, Size and Strength make him a top 5 right now....

and look at the TD catches in SD, Det and Tampa

Just Amazing

you dont see B Marshall, Fitz, A Johnson or even a AJ Green or D Bryant making those kind of just Spectacular Catches .....

its yr 3 for him

if he can stay healthy, no Doubt in my mind he is a top 5 WR, and as a Group , no1 has EVER been head and shoulders better than 2013 Falcons

dez-bryant.jpg

Agreed

that dont look much dif than his Mug Shot lmao

Looks like he's in a "Slap-a-Hoe" mood...

Its funny that you both know that you cant come with ANYTHING on the field that proves that ANYONE on the Falcons is better than he was in 2012...thanks for proving my point...happy.pngwink.png

No reason to be ashamed jh it is accepted nowadays...oh you say yay...nevermindcool.png

Jenkins and Francis

Mathis and Martin

Rison and Haynes

Roddy and Julio

You really rather Rison and Haynes over Roddy and Julio? I think you could put RW and JJ around second, only considering that JJ is going into his third year. After this year that duo will probably be number one.