He's Drew Brees...and You're Not!

Kevo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone would agree that this is the type of attitude an offense should have, well except for the

weenies that cry about it when they're on the other end of the scoreboard.

Edited by mvcrook

well as my mother used to say hope in one hand and &%$@ in the other and see which one fills up first Breesus is getting old quick

Go shyt in your hand and let us know how that works for you

i really wish the falcons had the saints mentality....we might have got a ring last year

Falcons have the talent...but,it just doesn't feel like they have that "step on your throat" mentality . Edited by Kevo

Guest Masbinacci

I remember last time he made a hug comment like this.

we ended his TD streak and gave him another record. :D what was that other record?

Not sure this part of his game or the team is being questioned on offense...defense is what needs to be discussed in nawlin's...

Why would the offense be called into question??

What he's saying is that they always go into a game with the confidence that they can score on every possession.

If the saints take the load off Brees with a running game I could see them scoring a lot of points otherwise he's going to throw a lot of interceptions.

he always throws alot of Picks....

Ryan throws a few too

so do the Mannings

thats why its clear

T Brady is by far the best QB in the NFL....

Saints vs Falcons is always a good matchup

But Really they are 2 teams going in dif Directions

all the killer instinct in the world wont help you win games if you dont have the Talent to go with it....

But I do Agree Falcons need to man up, and gain that Instinct .....

Drew Brees is by far Saints best Player

But considering his age, I Believe this is the yr Ryan Surpasses him as Souths Best QB, and its mainly because of the Talent around him....

Shred...you've been saying the same thing about Ryan surpassing Brees as best NFCS QB for the last couple of years now and it still hasn't happened.

Lather,rinse,repeat.

You mention Brady as best QB in the league and how Brees' agency should be starting to affect him. Do you not realize that Brady is 2 years older than Brees?

C'mon shred...you've got to take your red and black homer goggles off occasionally! : )

Shred...you've been saying the same thing about Ryan surpassing Brees as best NFCS QB for the last couple of years now and it still hasn't happened.

Lather,rinse,repeat.

You mention Brady as best QB in the league and how Brees' agency should be starting to affect him. Do you not realize that Brady is 2 years older than Brees?

C'mon shred...you've got to take your red and black homer goggles off occasionally! : )

uhhhhhh yes it has lol

I said he would have a better yr last yr

and he did

better TD to Int, Better Comp % and 7 more wins

Ryan was also better in 2010

which was unexpected

20+ ints is J Dellehome Shyt

we have seen the best Brees has

Ryan , you cant say that, he gets better every yr

Lather,rinse,repeat.

NOT gonna happen! It's as if he'd rather cut off his right hand than admit the Falcons have issues......ANY type of issue.

Sig bet on Ryan surpassing Brees.

unwinnable bet

its all in the eye of the beholder

do you consider more yds and a few more TDs before you consider Ints or Wins ?

do you consider what is done on the field as far as 1 guy, when Ryan has Beast WRs and a Proven Pro Bowl RB?

its not a debate man

Ryan will surpass Brees as Souths Best QB

just a question of when....

I will again say Barring Injury, Ryan will AGAIN have a better yr..... and all because of what he has around him....

its not a shot on brees, he is a HOF QB

but he is an aging HOF QB, and Ryan is just getting warmed up here.... and thats just real ....