Good Thing We Didn't Draft Titus Young A Few Years Back, Huh?

Thanks to God this isn't Falcon related, it very well could have been though. Three arrests in one week...DUMMY!!! On top of not producing on the field...that should just about do it for him.

Didn't people wanted him instead of Julio Jones?

Didn't people wanted him instead of Julio Jones?

I think a lot of us saw Julio as another Roddy, where Young was more of a Desean Jackson, home run hitter. It wasn't that we wouldn't have wanted Julio more, it was just was it worth moving up for Julio, when a guy with talent of Young would be available later. Time proves Julio was absolutely worth what we gave up for.

Ex-Jaguars WR Jimmy Smith began serving a six-year prison sentence on March 29.

Smith, 44, was sentenced to four years in prison for possession of cocaine and two years for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. It's not a huge surprise to see Smith in trouble with the law. Smith has been battling drug problems since he left the league, and it's even believed that he surprisingly retired in May 2006 due to a looming suspension for a failed drug test. The Jaguars great caught 862 passes for 12,287 yards and 67 touchdowns over the course of 11 seasons in Jacksonville.

Source: Mississippi Department of Corrections May 13 - 7:07 PM

Free agent Titus Young's father says his son has a brain disorder and needs help.

Richard Young took Titus out for coffee on Friday, hours before Titus' latest arrest. Titus then drove off in his car without saying goodbye. "We knew that something had happened to him or he was locked up again," Richard said. "His mind is not capable enough to go out and deal with society because of this." Titus supposedly suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed against the front of his skull, and he hasn't been taking his medication. Doctors told Richard that treatment could take six months or less. Maybe the sun will finally shine on Titus, and he can get the help he so badly needs.

http://www.rotoworld...533/titus-young

Free agent Titus Young's father says his son has a brain disorder and needs help.

Richard Young took Titus out for coffee on Friday, hours before Titus' latest arrest. Titus then drove off in his car without saying goodbye. "We knew that something had happened to him or he was locked up again," Richard said. "His mind is not capable enough to go out and deal with society because of this." Titus supposedly suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed against the front of his skull, and he hasn't been taking his medication. Doctors told Richard that treatment could take six months or less. Maybe the sun will finally shine on Titus, and he can get the help he so badly needs.

http://www.rotoworld...533/titus-young

I feel bad. That is really sad. I hope he does get better. I take back my comments from Twitter

Ex-Jaguars WR Jimmy Smith began serving a six-year prison sentence on March 29.

Smith, 44, was sentenced to four years in prison for possession of cocaine and two years for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. It's not a huge surprise to see Smith in trouble with the law. Smith has been battling drug problems since he left the league, and it's even believed that he surprisingly retired in May 2006 due to a looming suspension for a failed drug test. The Jaguars great caught 862 passes for 12,287 yards and 67 touchdowns over the course of 11 seasons in Jacksonville.

Source: Mississippi Department of Corrections May 13 - 7:07 PM

This is actually really sad, Smith was a great player. I remember a profile on him on ESPN years ago, he had his number laid out in bricks at his boat landing behind his house in Jax. To go from a guy who seemingly had everything.......not good.