Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike53

Tebow

75 career passer rating. 47.9% career completion. Quit bringing up a fluke playoff win over a bad Steelers team. If his one playoff win makes him great, Mark Sanchez must be the next coming of Joe Montana because he made it to two AFC Championship games.

Guy had his chance. He sucks as a QB in the NFL. Nuff said. Tebow worshippers need to deal with reality.

Tebow would be the best motivator, workout partner and spiritual adviser for Matt Ryan.

Plus "come in on short distant 3rd and 4th downs with Jackson behind him" = 1st down

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Matt Ryan, the best quarterback this franchise has ever had, needs some guy who can't hit the broad side of a barn with a pass as a motivator.

Tebow has no chance because he is an honorable man. If he wants a spot in the NFL he needs to go to a strip club and b*tch slap some dancers and pound the bouncers, have several baby mamas and then give the finger to the judge.

Tebow will then be a welcome member of the NFL!

The media thinks he must be a fake but they just haven't caught him.

Tebow needs to realize how much money there is to be made and forget this living to you values b*ll!

Yes please.

The circus will finally hit the big top.

BRING HIM HOME TD!!!

God, y'all will literally do ANYTHING for attention. Understandable, considering the Saints get all the attention. All you gotta do is win when it matters and the attention will follow. As a Saints fan, I would hate for y'all to sign Tebow cuz I think he does win games. Good player w a bad media baggage.

God, y'all will literally do ANYTHING for attention. Understandable, considering the Saints get all the attention. All you gotta do is win when it matters and the attention will follow. As a Saints fan, I would hate for y'all to sign Tebow cuz I think he does win games. Good player w a bad media baggage.

God you are incredibly stupid.

He is a Cowboy fans... and you have been to RC and you know that.

Guest King Jigsaw

75 career passer rating. 47.9% career completion. Quit bringing up a fluke playoff win over a bad Steelers team. If his one playoff win makes him great, Mark Sanchez must be the next coming of Joe Montana because he made it to two AFC Championship games.

Guy had his chance. He sucks as a QB in the NFL. Nuff said. Tebow worshippers need to deal with reality.

If we're looking at statistics, he had a 75% completion percentage last season. wink.png

And weren't the Steelers supposed to go deep into the postseason that year?

Ummm...what? You haven't been a Saints fan for very long have you?

Ummm...what? You haven't been a Saints fan for very long have you?

All my life bud which makes me sympathize with you. I remember going like 10-0, making it to the playoffs and losing. No respect the next year. I remember winning our first playoff game ever with Aaron Brooks defeating the super bowl champ Rams. Guess what? No respect the following year. Once you win when it matters, you get respect.

When we're talking about Tebow becoming a Falcon, you look like a jackass. No one forced you to open the thread, read it, or comment on it. You did that all on your own.

Can't argue with that but he's not going to be a falcon in this life or the next and it was 5 minutes of mine wasted. I apologize for my two cents. That is all.

Someone needs to give this kid a chance. He has won at every level in football. Won at Denver including playoff game which Manning did not do this year. Maybe winning just isn't important on a resume. I would like to see him as a Falcon- come in on short distant 3rd and 4th downs with Jackson behind him, Gonzalez and a second tight end and drive opposing defenses crazy. Does he run, hand off of does Gonzales slip his block and hit a short pass.

He will never replace Ryan- we got the best. But if Ryan goes down or needs a few plays off, Tebow has always won. Remember that.

lol wut?

I honestly believe that if Tebow wasn't an outspoken man of god people would be tearing him apart for how terrible he is. The simple fact that he is just an all around good person and extremely charismatic is the only thing he has going for him.

Yes please.

The circus will finally hit the big top.

BRING HIM HOME TD!!!

I mean c'mon! When a Cowgirl is the first person to comment and agree with the OP it probably isn't a good idea. lol

Someone needs to give this kid a chance. He has won at every level in football. Won at Denver including playoff game which Manning did not do this year. Maybe winning just isn't important on a resume. I would like to see him as a Falcon- come in on short distant 3rd and 4th downs with Jackson behind him, Gonzalez and a second tight end and drive opposing defenses crazy. Does he run, hand off of does Gonzales slip his block and hit a short pass.

He will never replace Ryan- we got the best. But if Ryan goes down or needs a few plays off, Tebow has always won. Remember that.

Tebow's desire to play and desire to win means he will never be a good backup. A backup QB's job is to support the no.1 guy first, and to play if necessary second. Even if you feel Tebow can do the second part (I do not) he is not a guy who will ever do the first!

we need to have tebow signed to our practice squad and have him do nothing but run the read option and pass to tony g so our defense can learn how to stop that sht!

You know that's actually not a bad idea in some ways LOL!

Not so fast. I think people really underestimate the power of distractions to a football team. The most successful teams rarely have drama and when drama starts to unfold, they nip it in the bud. So I respectfully disagree with you that Tebow being a media circus is a "dumb azz excuse" The reason NFL general managers aren't eager to sign him is because he is extremely limited in his skillset as an NFL QB. Just because you are athletic, doesn't mean you will be an NFL star.

My opinion is, if any player or organisation lists Tebow or the media as a distraction that loses them games, then perhaps Tebow is not the problem...that player or team looking for some excuse to explain thier losing ways, is the problem. Because there are always going to be reasons why a team loses. What a player has to do is to be able to overcome adversity, regardless. The Jets are the type of disfunctional franchise that is horribly bad for fragile minds or egos like Sanchez's. Abe had issues with the JEts. Then he came here and presto...no issues. We will see about Revis. Tebow is a proven winner, much as some hate to admit. I don't think you can have enough of those on your team.

I pretty much say the same thing in every Tebow thread, it's all about how you use him. As an option QB, he's great as a pocket QB he's awful. He has shown he can be good, in an offense suited for him. What it all comes down to is, will a team decide they want to run the option to use him or not. Perhaps he will be signed as a wild cat QB for option packages and not a starter. In any case, if a team decides to bring him in with intent on being a pocket QB, it will fail. It is in all likelihood too late for him to develop into a legit passing QB, as he is too used to a different style by now............But, that style can work in the NFL as we've seen. The dislike of Tebow is mostly a running vs pocket QB thing, some never want to admit the option can work in the NFL, but it can and has. Thus, it's all about if a team decides to run it that hasn't already, likely one will and he'll be signed.

This thread talked about Tebow being a media circus. I guess nobody knows about the Bierman appearing on his wife's "Housewives of Atlanta" and wearing a football jersey with red hearts sewn on it. Common, let's not think Tebow is the only one that attracts a circus.

At last, one of the greatest coaches in the NFL grabbed him. Tebow will fill some productive slot this season. Like getting the ball across the goal in the red zone when it REALLY COUNTS.

This thread talked about Tebow being a media circus. I guess nobody knows about the Bierman appearing on his wife's "Housewives of Atlanta" and wearing a football jersey with red hearts sewn on it. Common, let's not think Tebow is the only one that attracts a circus.

Then it's not a media circus, lol

At last, one of the greatest coaches in the NFL grabbed him. Tebow will fill some productive slot this season. Like getting the ball across the goal in the red zone when it REALLY COUNTS.

Your going to be disappointed. They are not pulling Brady for Tebow in the red zone, they do not do QB runs up there. BB likely signed him just to have him simulate an option QB in practice, as the option is growing in the NFL.

Tebow has no chance because he is an honorable man. If he wants a spot in the NFL he needs to go to a strip club and b*tch slap some dancers and pound the bouncers, have several baby mamas and then give the finger to the judge.

Tebow will then be a welcome member of the NFL!

The media thinks he must be a fake but they just haven't caught him.

Tebow needs to realize how much money there is to be made and forget this living to you values b*ll!

Yeah, it has nothing to do with that. The truth is, teams don't care, being a good player is all that matters. Teams don't sign Tebow because he's a running QB, and they don't want to build their offense around one. Not a reason I agree with necessarily, but it's not some personal vendetta against good guys. Thinking it is is asinine.